Chapter 1 - Meeting My Hero

I grabbed my backpack and started shoving clothes in it.I put in my cell phone charger,my iPod charger,laptop and my savings.About $1,500.I shoved my phone in my back pocket and iPod in my front pocket.I sling my backpack over my shoulder and run out the door,my mother screaming like a banshee behind me.

My name is Jessica Kjellberg.I lived with an abusive mother for the seventeen years of my life.I grew up on Youtube,my only comfort.Tobuscus,Smosh,Skydoesminecraft,Pewdiepie.They kept me from killing myself.

I ran down the street as my mom threw an empty whiskey bottle at the back of my head.She went inside,obviously giving up.I fell to the ground with a sharp pain.Warm hands lifted me and cradled me. "Are you alright?" the person asked.

I tried opening my ocean blue with no success. "Not really," I murmur sarcastically before passing out.

-------------------------------------------

"And how did you find this woman,Mr.Turner?" a person asks.Mr.Turner?She couldn't mean Tobuscus.

"She was running from this psychopathic woman who threw a whiskey bottle at her head and she fell to the ground," the man recited. It was Tobuscus!

"Alright," the woman says.I'm guessing it's a nurse. "She'll be okay.You may stay with her if you'd like."

I heard a shifting and felt him sit down in a chair next to me. "I would love to stay with her," Toby murmurs.I forced my eyes open to look at him.

"Your...your Toby Turner," I whisper,my swedish accent heavy.Yes I had lived in Sweden before California.Deal with it.

"Well the pretty lady is up," he whispers.

I sit up and laugh. "I'm not pretty," I finally say. I toss my dark blonde colored hair with blue turning green tips. (This means that the tips go from blue to green across her hair,if you didn't understand).

"Au contraire," he says. "You are very pretty.What's your name?"

"Jessica," I say. "Jessica Kjellberg."

Toby smiles and says,"A pretty name for a pretty girl.Can I call you Jess?"

"Sure," I blush. I show him my Tobuscus shirt and smile. "I'm a huge fan," I admit.

He grins widely. "Hey,I saw your mom treated you badly," he starts.

"Rip that band-aid off,thanks," I mumble.

"No no,hear me out," he defends. "Would you like to stay with me?"

"Sure," I say excitedly. I get to stay with my hero.My savior,Toby Turner.