Chapter 15 - Time To Leave

Toby's POV:

After I admitted that I love Jessica live in front of two thousand people it was too late to make into a joke.I knew it was true though.

"Well lets continue then," Anthony says after we pause a long time. "Lia on Twitter asks if we could dress up as one person from a Disney movie on the first day.Of course we can!"

Jessica's POV:

After a couple more questions we call it quits.We say goodbye to our fan bases and stop filming.I don't discuss with Toby about how he admitted he loved me and instead check the comments.

"KawaiiBuscus FTW," I read. "And a reply says 'No way Jessanthony is way better!"

"Oh god,the shippers are coming," Ian yells jokingly. I laugh.

"I'm gonna head to bed," I state finally. "Who are you going to dress up as?"

"The genie from Aladdin," Anthony says.

"Cinderella's Prince," Ian says. I didn't know he likes Cinderella.

Toby shakes his head in an 'I don't know' fashion. "Dumbo,I guess," he says. "What about you?"

I think about it. "Pocahontas," I finally declare,yawning. "Well,night!"

---------------------------------------------

I wake up and crawl out of bed.I look on the couch to see a brand new Pocahontas costume.I pick it up and change into it,doing my body paint to look like a real indian. "Toby get up!" I shout.

"Yes indian!" he calls back,climbing out of bed. He picks up his costume and changes into it.When I see him in his Dumbo costume I hug him,giggling.

"Your so adorable!" I coo.He hugs me back. We leave the hotel room and meet up with Anthony and Ian in the hallway.

"You look so much like Pocahontas," Anthony awes.I smile

"Your not a too bad genie yourself," I admit. We all walk downstairs and drive to Vidcon.