Chapter 4 - Truth or Disaster

Ian's P.O.V

I saw the way Anthony looked at her.Jessica,Felix's sister.He had a huge crush on her.I guessed I would talk to him about it later.We sat on the couch and decided to play Truth or Dare.

"Mari,truth or dare?" David asks,looking over at Mari.

"Truth," she cowardly answers.

"Aww your no fun," David whines. "Is it true you have a crush on someone in Smosh Games?"

"It is," Mari says,grinning as the guys look at each other playfully. I knew she didn't like me.It was obvious in the way she treated me.

"Anthony,truth or dare?" Mari asks finally.I saw that daredevil look in his eyes.

"Dare," he finally said.

"I dare you to kiss Jessica," she rushes out.He looks over at Jess,smirking.He leans in to kiss her and she closes the gap,their lips moving in sync for a couple seconds.

"Okay lovebirds,that's enough!" I say,hitting them in the back of the head with a pillow.

Anthony's P.O.V:

I kissed her.I kissed Jessica,Felix's sister,right in front of him.Of course it WAS a dare.Our lips moved in sync for a couple of seconds until Ian hit me on the back of the head with a pillow and said,"Okay lovebirds,that's enough!"

I pull away reluctantly and give a nervous chuckle.J get up and move to the kitchen,yelling,"I'm gonna get a drink!"

I open the fridge and pull out a lemonade.When I look up I see Jess.She smiles and admits,"That was an amazing kiss."

I chuckle and thank her. "You're really beautiful," I say after a bit of awkward silence. "Want anything to drink?"

'WANT ANYTHING TO DRINK?SERIOUSLY?THAT'S WHAT YOU HAD TO SAY?!' I scream in my head.

"Sure," she giggles.God even her giggles are cute.

"What do you want?" I ask. "We have beer,coke,lemonade,and water."

"Water please," she says.I hand her a glass of water and she drinks some of it. "Thanks," she says finally. "You and the Smosh Crew were the first youtubers I watched.Back then I was...self harming.I still do a little."

At that I put my lemonade on the counter and rush over to her.I look at her arm to see cuts all along it. I look into her ocean blue eyes to see pain.I pull her in for a hug.

"Don't do this again," I whisper in her ear. "Please,for me."

"I won't," she whispers back. "For you,Anthony Padilla."