Chapter 5 - Promises

Jess's P.O.V:

"I won't," I whispered to him. "For you,Anthony Padilla."

He let me go and smiles at me. "Maybe we can collab sometime for a video?" he offers. "You do like video games,right?" He looks nervous.

"I love video games!" I exclaim. "I would love to collab."

He grins widely. "Tommorrow at six?" he suggests and I nod.

"Sounds perfect!" I cheer. "I'll meet you tomorrow.How about you pick me up?"

"Alright," he says,the smile not leaving his face.God his smile is amazing.Maybe I do have a small crush on him as well as Toby.

I walk out with my glass of water and he follows behind me.I look at the small group of people in the circle with the places for Anthony and I. I loved these people.

Toby's P.O.V:

Jess and Anthony had been in the kitchen for a while.I was about to go in when Jess came back out and took her place. "So,where were we?" she asks as if nothing happened.

"It's Anthony's turn to ask," Matt says.

Anthony looks around the group mischievously.He eyes me and asks,"Toby,truth or dare?"

"Truth," I say quickly. I was too much of a wuss for a dare.

"Do you like a girl in this group?" he asks

I looked around the group.My eyes landed on Jessica for the longest time before I eyed Mari to keep suspicion away. I nod.

I do like Jess.A lot.Ever since I met her.She is very beautiful and I'm glad I saved her.I promise myself that I will protect her and have her happy,even if it's not with me.