Chapter 16 - Meet and Greet

Jessica's POV:

We parted our ways,each having a man escort us to our booth.When I got there,there was a big line at my booth.I sat down and smiled at the first person in line.They handed me their 'Unicorn Pride' beanie and I signed it in a bright teal sharpie,my favorite color.

This went on for a couple hours before I was finally allowed to leave.I left to meet my favorite youtubers.

The first booth I walked up to was Rhett and Link's.They signed my Mythical shoes and I signed their 'So KawaiiJess' tee shirts.

"We are huge fans," Rhett said.

"Thanks," I blush.

"That livestream you did last night?" Link asked. "That was pretty crazy.You're favorite Disney movie character is Pocahontas?"

"Yeah!" I exclaim. "She represents pride,wisdom,and courage."

"Inspirational," Rhett mutters.I smile and we exchange hugs before I walk off.

I walk around and get my favorite youtubers to sign special things.I got everyone to sign my 'I can't stop watching youtubers' poster.Bajancanadian and JeromeASF signed my Betty.The Collegehumor cast signed my Collegehumor string bag.

The last youtubers I needed was AmazingPhil and Danisnotonfire. I pulled my llama hat from my bag and walked over to the booth.Automatically people let me ahead since I was "famous".

"Hey guys," I smile. "Could you sign my llama hat?"

"Of course," Dan grins. He signs it and hands it to Phil.Phil signs it and hands it back to me.

"Thanks guys," I say. "I'm a huge fan."

"We're huge fans of you," Phil admits.He pulls out a 'Unicorn Pride' beanie and asks me to sign it,which I do.

I was walking around when I was told I was needed on stage.A guard walked me to the stage and I saw Toby,Anthony,Lily,and Ian.

"Meet up!" Lily says,smiling.I stand between Anthony and Toby.Why was I always put like this?

"Superwoman!" a woman with a microphone calls in the back. "I have a question for you and Ian.Do you ship Jessanthony or KawaiiBuscus?"

Anthony's POV:

"Do you ship Jessanthony or KawaiiBuscus?"

God why do fans have to be annoying?I mean,I love them and all,but this is ridiculous!

"I personally ship Jessanthony," Ian admits. "I think they're cute together." God even my own friend ships me and Jessica!

"I'd have to say KawaiiBuscus," Lily says.

This causes a big eruption of emotions to spill over the crowd.Everyone defending their own shipping.Two women were even pulled out because they started hitting each other.Jessica looked up at Toby,then me.She ran out with tears in her eyes.

What a disaster.