Chapter 3 - Youtuber Party

"What's your YouTuber name?" Toby asks as we walk towards the house.

I smile and say,"KawaiiJess."

We walk up the steps and Toby knocks on the door.I see a familiar Swedish face open the door. "Who is it?" Felix asks.

"Tobuscus and KawaiiJess," Toby says and the door swings open.Immediately Felix pulls me into a hug.

"Little sis!" he exclaims.

"Hey bro," I gasp.His hug was bone crushing. "Long time no see."

Toby looks confused. "You know each other?" he asks.

"He's my older brother," I explain. He smacks his forehead in a 'I shoulda known' way.We walk inside to see various youtubers having a blast.Felix walks me to the kitchen where a bunch of people were joking around.I recognized the whole Smosh crew,Marzia,Ryan Higa,Ken,and Adam/Skydoesminecraft.

Their laughter filled the air as Felix walked us over. "Hey guys," he says. "Toby and Jessica are here!"

People greeted Toby but looked confused at me. "Who is this cutie?" Anthony asks finally,causing me to blush.

Felix looks defensive as he says,"My sister Jessica.She has four million subscribers." Everyone looks surprised.

"Nice to meet you all," I smile,waving. "You guys have no idea how you guys literally saved my life.I lived with a horrible mother for seventeen years of my life."

They all smile at me.Ryan pulls me into a hug,with me hugging back and he says,"It's alright.Well now you have the YouTube world.I'm sure your not with your mom anymore,right?"

"Nope," I grin widely. "Toby's letting me stay with him for a while until I get back on my feet."

Toby wraps an arm around my waist and says,"You can stay as long as you like." I grin wider.These really were the best people.

Anthony's P.O.V:

I was joking around with Mari,Joven,Matt (Sohinki), David (Lasercorn),Marzia,Ken,Ryan,and Adam when Felix walked over with two people.The man I recognized as Toby but the woman I hadn't known.I smiled at them.

"Hey guys," Felix said. "Toby and Jessica are here!" I looked Jessica over.Long blonde hair with blue and green tips.She reminded me of Felix.

"Who is this cutie?" I ask playfully,causing Jessica to blush.

Felix looks defensive as he says,"My sister Jessica.She has four million subscribers." Everyone looks surprised.

"Nice to meet you all," she smiles,waving. "You guys have no idea how you guys literally saved my life.I lived with a horrible mother for seventeen years of my life."

I felt bad. I didn't know she had a bad past.I just wanted to hold her tight and tell her it was going to be okay.I didn't know why.I just met the girl!I guess I had a small crush on her,I guessed.

We all smile at her.Ryan pulls her into a hug,she hugs back and he says,"It's alright.Well now you have the YouTube world.I'm sure your not with your mom anymore,right?"

"Nope," she grins widely. "Toby's letting me stay with him for a while until I get back on my feet."

Toby wraps an arm around her waist and says,"You can stay as long as you like." She grins wider.

With Toby's arm around her waist,I felt jealous.He held her close.Maybe I did really like her?