Chapter 2 - To His Place

I was sitting up in bed,eating a grilled cheese sandwich,when the door opens and Toby enters the room.I smile at him.I do have an insane crush on him,to be honest.

"Hey Jess," he grins. "You're getting out today.Excited?"

"Sure am!" I smile.I climb out of bed and pull my phone,pulling up YouTube as we walk out the hospital.

"You're a youtuber?" He asks,looking at my phone. "How come I've never heard of you?"

I sigh and say,"Yes I am a youtuber.I don't know why you haven't heard of me.I have four million something subscribers."

We climb into his car and he gasps. "Thanks for passing me in the charts!" he exclaims sarcastically.

I grin excitedly and reply,"Your welcome." We laugh and drive home,listening to the radio.

Making my way downtown, walking fast,

Faces pass and I'm home bound

Staring blankly ahead, just making my way,

Making my way through the crowd

And I need you,

And I miss you,

And now I wonder,

If I could fall, into the sky

Do you think time, would pass me by?

'Cause you know I'd walk a thousand miles

If I could just see you

tonight

I sing along to Vanessa in perfect sync and pitch.Toby looks at me in amazement.

"Your a great singer," he cuts in. I smile over at him.

"Thanks," I respond.He nods,not taking his eyes off the road.

We pull up outside his house and I gasp. It was huge!It was amazing.We get out and he takes my bag. "Welcome to Casa De Toby!" He says.I let out a laugh and he shows me to my room.The walls were a sky blue and the rug a dark brown.The bed had a brown and blue striped duvet covering it.

"Toby,I love it!" I exclaim,flopping onto my bed.He lays down next to me.He rolls over to face me.

"I'm going over to a friends," he says finally. "Wanna come along?"

I nod. "Do I have to go formally?" I ask.

He shakes his hand and stands. "Better get ready though," he admits. "We have to leave in half an hour." He leaves the room.

I dig through my bag,looking for something to wear. I decided to wear a creeper shirt and dark blue denim shorts.I lock the door and change into them.I slip on black converse and walk downstairs.

"Dayuuumm guurrl," he says in his ghetto accent.I laugh.

I shake my head and say,"I need to do a vlog real quick,okay?"He nods and I pull out my phone,putting it on the camera app.

"Herro unicorns," I smile. "Guess who I'm with today?" I point the camera at Toby and he looks surprised.I put the camera back on me. "It's Tobuscus!" I exclaim excitedly. "I ran into him after running from the beast and he's letting me stay with him.I'm going to be filming a new gaming video on Thursday,a cover on Friday,and I'm planning on 'Annoying Types Of Girls' video on Saturday since you've desperately been requesting it.And goodbyeee."

Toby looks at me,surprised at how I handled my vlog. He also looks surprised at how I talked in it.I grab my small black bag and smile,saying,"Should we get going then?"

He shakes his head as if snapping from a trance. "Sure sure," he said and we go out to his car.We drive to a house I've seen before.Then I remember where I'd seen it.

It was the Smosh House.