Chapter 21 - Jessian

Ian's POV:

I woke up in my treehouse with Jessica in my arms.I stifled a yawn and held her tighter.She is so adorable,even when she's asleep.I smiled down at her,happy to have her here.

Last night she told me about how she and Toby kissed and he had a date with some lady that night.It made me want to murder him.For starters,he kissed her.And for another thing,he forgotten all about that kiss and made a date.

"Ian?" she whispered.

"Morning," I mumble,resting my chin on her head. "Do you feel better?"

"A lot better," she murmurs,smiling. "Thank you for comforting me.You make me feel so happy."

She snuggles her head closer to my chest.Close enough that she could here my heartbeat.But my heart was beating so fast I hoped she couldn't hear it.

Jessica's POV:

I could hear Ian's heart beating so fast.I wondered why.I was so close I could smell his body spray.I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him closer.

"Ian,I love you," I whisper.I passionately kiss him on the lips.It doesn't take long for him to kiss back.We kiss for a couple minutes before pulling away.He stares into my eyes and gives a small smile.

He lifts me in his arms and carries me to the car.He sits me in the passenger seat and climbs into the driver's side.I check my phone to see five missed calls and thirty missed texts from Toby.I dial his number and wait for him to pick up.

"Jessica?" Toby asks. "Where the heck are you?!"

"I'm with Ian," I tell him. "It got late and we fell asleep in his treehouse."

"How long is it before you get home?" he asks.I look at Ian and he shrugs.

"Well I'm going to stop at his place and get showered and stuff first," I begin. "So I don't know.Maybe ten,fifteen minutes."

"I'm coming to pick you up," he informs me.I hang up and we stay silent the entire ride to his house.

When we get there I head to the bathroom.I run hot water until it feels right.Ian walks in before I get undressed.He hands me a pair of sweatpants,a tank top,and...boxers?

"So you can change," he explains. "Put on my boxers until I wash your underwear." He leaves and I get undressed,hopping into the shower.I do the standard washing then hop out and dry off.I see that Ian took my clothes and assumed he took them to wash.I get dressed and walk downstairs to see Toby sitting on the couch.

Toby's POV:

When Jessica walks down,I see her dressed in Ian's clothes.It ticked me off but I didn't understand why.I have Eliana.

"Ian,are you making coffee?" she asks,completely ignoring me.

"Yeah,want some?" he asks.

"Sure," she smiles.Her smile is beautiful.Ian hands her a cup off coffee and she sips it thoughtfully.

"How was your night?" I ask her.Her attention snaps to me and she glares.

"Fine," she snaps. "Just,fine." She finishes her coffee and sets the cup down.Ian walks around the counter and gives her a kiss.She kisses back until they both pull away.When did this start happening?She grabs her purse and makes her way out to my car.I stand up and cross the room to him.

"Stay away from Jessica," I command,jabbing my finger in his chest.

"And why should I?" he challenges,shoving me. "You have your girlfriend,your happy."

"Just keep away from her," I insist.I make my way out to the car where I see her patiently waiting.I sit in the driver side and we make our way back home.Why did I feel like this?