Chapter 14 - Livestream Love

Jessica's POV:

Anthony,Ian,Toby,and I head to my room.Toby and I shared a room and Ian while Anthony shared a room.

"Ready to livestream?" Anthony asks.I nod and we start it.

"Hello once again Audience," Toby says.

"And herro unicorns!" I cut in.I look at Anthony and Ian.

"We don't have a name for our fanbase," Ian admits. I laugh.

"And hello Smosh fans," I finally say. "We are doing a livestream.Today we are at Vidcon,exciting.If you see any of us,just stop by and we'd be glad to talk to you."

"We each posted on Twitter and Facebook to ask us questions or ask us to do something," Anthony says.

We each pull out our phones and go over our Twitter.I pull up that post and read through the comments.

"So Josie,on Twitter asks 'Can you wear a Princess Jasmine costume someday during Vidcon?'" I read. "Sure!I'd love to.If you didn't know,I am a huge Disney fan."

Toby pulls up a comment and reads,"Amia on Facebook wants to know 'If you could date any youtuber,who would it be and why?'" He freezes and looks at me before responding,"Well I like all youtubers really.Every single one of their faces is amazing.But if I could date one,it'd be this beauty right here.

"Aw thank you Toby," Ian jokes.

"I meant Jessica," he states firmly,looking down at me and smiling.