Chapter 6 - Drunken Pleasure

Jessica's P.O.V:

People started handing me beers and I got drunk.I went over to Toby and gripped his hand,smiling up at him. "Toby," I slurred. "You look so sexy!" I dragged him over to a bedroom and closed the door behind me,locking the door.

"Are you-are you drunk?" he asked.

I threw up my hands and exclaimed,"Who cares?!"

He walked over to me and picked me up over his shoulder.He threw me onto the bed and climbed on top of me. I broke into giggles.

Toby's P.O.V:

Jessica pulled me away from the group.I couldn't tell if she was drunk but she seemed like it.

"Toby," she slurred. "You look so sexy!" She dragged me over to a bedroom and closed the door behind her,locking the door.

"Are you-are you drunk?" I ask.

She threw up my hands and exclaimed,"Who cares?!"

I walk over to me and pick her up over my shoulder.I throw her onto the bed and climb on top of her.She broke into giggles. I kiss her passionately on the lips.

I have to be honest now,I did have a couple of drinks.About seven.

I kissed her down her neck,causing her to moan. "Toby,take me here," she groaned.

The rest of it was a blur.

Jessica's P.O.V:

I woke up in Toby's arms in a stranger's bed.I remembered what happened last night and grinned.I then opened my eyes widely. Did I seriously have sex with Toby Turner? Oh god. I pull my denim shorts and tank top back on and walk out of the room.

I see Felix passed out on the floor and Marzia on the couch.I walked into the kitchen to see Anthony making coffee.He looked up and grinned once he saw me.

"Sleepover at Felix's," he jokes. I laugh. Good thing he had a sense of humor. I really like him.But I like Toby too.

Was I really going to have to do this?