Chapter 11 - To Find a Lost Soul

Jessica's POV:

Toby kissed me.It was unlike those drunken ones we shared at the party.It was passionate,loving.When we pulled apart we returned to watching the movie as if nothing happened.

I was hardly paying attention.My mind was still thinking about how I love both Toby and Anthony.It hurt a lot and I didn't know which one I would pick.

Jessica Padilla or Jessica Turner?

When the movie ended,I yawned but kept close to Toby.I soon fell asleep in his warm arms.

Toby's POV:

When the movie ended I could hear her breath shorten and could tell she was asleep.I smiled to myself and held her close.

"I love you," I whisper. "I really do love you."

"I love you too," she whispers back.I thought she was asleep! I wait for a couple minutes before knowing she is asleep.I lift her in my arms bridal style and carry her to the bedroom.

I lay her in bed before taking off my shirt and climbing in next to her.I put an arm around her waist and smile,drifting off to sleep.

Jessica's POV:

When I woke up I saw Toby's bare chest.I didn't do that again,did I? No,I think I would've remembered.I smile and snuggle closer to him.I remember last night he said that he loved me.I smiled at the thought.Then I remembered,we were going to Vidcon in three nights.It was going to be amazing.