Chapter 22 - Jealous?

Jess's POV:
The drive home was silent.I stared out the window the whole time.When we got home I stormed up to my room and slammed the door shut.My phone rang and I looked to see who was calling.
Anthony.
I hadn't talked to him since the incident at Vidcon.After carefully deciding,I answered.
"Hello?" I choke out.
"Hey Jess," his voice rings. "We haven't talked in a little while,how are you?"
"I could be better," I sigh.
I could hear him take in a breath. "What happened?" he asks.
"Just things with Toby," I admit. "We kissed and--"
"You kissed?!" he cuts off.
"Yes,but--" I continue. "He made plans with this other girl last night so Ian and I went to his treehouse and then he was being a dick to Ian today."
"Do you want me to come over?" he asks.
"I'm good," I lie. "I think I just need to film some videos to keep my mind off things."
"Alright--" he trails off. "Just call me if you need anything."
"Will do," I smile.I didn't know why I was smiling,but maybe it was because he's so nice. "Thanks."
"Of course," he replies.
"Well,bye," I sigh.
"Bye."
I hang up and sit down at my desk.I move my laptop's camera so it faces me.I set my phone down on the desk and film a vlog.
"Herro unicorns,KawaiiJess here," I introduce. "I am back home,if you hadn't noticed.I just wanted to say a few things that were on my mind for a while."
"So,the meet up wasn't that fun.To the girl who asked who shipped who,please never do that again!It kinda freaked me out when everyone started fighting."
"I plan on doing mass uploading tonight,so smile and laugh your butts off.I've been stressed lately so playing games is going to calm me down."
"Toby and I aren't exactly the best of friends,to say the least,right now.So,we might not be collabing soon.He still gratefully is letting me stay at his place,so thank you Toby!But guys,that is all for now.Unicorn rainbows to you!"
I stop vlogging and immediately upload it to YouTube.I turn on MineCraft and set up the cameras.I do my intro again and log into Adam's server.
"Sky,my buddy!" I exclaim into the microphone as he playfully punches my person.
He types into chat saying 'Jess,you recording?'
'Yeah' I type back.
'Cool,me too' he responds.
(BOLD is text chat,NORMAL is real life)
Adam and I make our way to Draw That Block. "I'm so going to beat him guys," I smile. "Just watch."
What is that? - SkythekidRS
I don't know - KawaiiJess
Jessica,can I get your picture - KawaiiJessStalker
OMG SKY I LOVE YOU - RandomSkyfan
YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING - KawaiiSky
It's a table! - Jessica
It's poop! - SkythekidRS
"Sky always guesses poop," I mutter,laughing at his immaturity.
IS THERE A CHANCE YOU TWO WILL DATE?! - KawaiiSky
Sky's character looks at me and I make mine look back.It gets super weird so I stare back into the arena.
Maybe... - SkythekidRS
I dunno - KawaiiJess
PLZ PLZ PLZ - KawaiiSky
IT'S A PORTAL - KawaiiJess
My answer gets accepted and I earn three points.Nobody got it yet?Seriously?
WHAT WAS IT?! - SkythekidRS
I'M NOT TELLING YOU - KawaiiJess
"Guys,most of the action is going on in chat," I laugh,forgetting about the camera for a little. "Check out Sky's and I's conversation if you want to understand some inside jokes."
WHO LIKE MINECRAF - SkythekidRS
I LIKE MINECRAF - KawaiiJess
WE ALL LIKE MINECRAF - MunchingBrotato
Wait,Tyler was on the server?Since when?!I walk around the arena and sure enough I see his familiar skin.
TYYYLLLEEERRRR WASSSUUPPP - KawaiiJess
Jeessssss - MunchingBrotato
We keep playing for about half an hour with people still asking if Sky and I would go out.
Jess,can I ask you somethin? - SkythekidRS
Suree - KawaiiJess
Will you be my girlfriend? - SkythekidRS
OMG YES FINALLY - KawaiiSky
PLZ SAY YES JESS - MunchingBrotato
HE KEEPS TALKING ABOUT YOU - MunchingBrotato
I blush deeply.He talks about me?I didn't know that.It's very sweet.
Of course - KawaiiJess
HALLELUJAH - KawaiiSky
MINECRAFT CELEB COUPLE - WhoLikeMinecraf
VICTORY - GenuisGamer
I smile into the camera.This was the best moment ever.
Sky,gotta go edit the recording,meet up on my server? - KawaiiJess
Can the gang come? - SkythekidRS
Yeah -KawaiiJess
You guys are adorkable - KawaiiSky
Sure - SkythekidRS
OMG HI YOUTUBE - GenuisGamer
I stop recording.I begin to edit when I get a Skype call from Adam. "Hey baby girl," he smiles.
"Hey babe," I grin back.I keep editing while still talking to him and eventually upload it.
"The server had a mass breakdown," he laughs. "Everyone was happy to see us together."
"I know," I laugh. "It's like they've been anticipating this moment."
"Sky,are you talking to Jess too?" Tyler's voice rings.
"Hey Tyler," I greet.
"JESS!!" his voice screeches,causing me to cover my ears.
"You gave her a cringe attack," Adam scolds.
"Sorry," Tyler apologizes.He then calls me on Skype which I answer.I then get calls from Brandon and Zach.I answer right away.
"JESSSSS!!!!" Brandon screams.
"MELLLONNN," I yell,laughing in between.
"What are we playing?" Zach asks.
"We planned on going on my server,which isn't much," I say.
"Alright,what's your IP?" Tyler asks.I give them the server information and they log into it.I pull up MineCraft and go onto my server.
"Herro unicorns,Jess here with Sky,Bashur,MunchingBrotato,and emancipator gambling," I introduce.Adam laughs right away.
"WHY DOES NOBODY GET MY NAME RIGHT?!" Zach complains.
"We all know who you are," Tyler assures him.I walk into my mansion and grab my diamond armor.Adam,Brandon,Zach,and Tyler follow me in.
"I THOUGHT YOU SAID YOUR SERVER WASN'T MUCH!" Brandon yells.
"It isn't much," I shrug.
"IT'S FABULOUS!!" Tyler says in his Klüb Ice voice.
"I think I'm on the wrong server," Jason's voice says.
"Jason?!" I exclaim.He comes into my mansion and stares at me. "Who are you skyping with?"
"Adam and I were suppose to be playing cops and robbers," he explains.
"Now you're playing survival craft," I say. "Now guys,I have to tell you,this isn't normal survival craft."
"What?" their voices ask in sync.
"Follow me," I say.I walk out and they follow.I take them to the forest,trying to find something to explain. "Look at that tree,up there."
"It's a monkey!" Adam yells.
"It's a monkeyyy!" Brandon screeches.I use the morph mod to turn into a monkey and scale the tree.
"There's two!" Jason exclaims.He begins trying to punch me.
"STOP JASON,THAT'S ME!" I exclaim.I see a mob sneak up behind them right on time. "GUYS,LOOK OUT!!"
They all turn around to see a lighting creeper.I climb all the way up the tree and it explodes,killing them.
"Well guys,thank you for watching survival craft," Adam jokes,causing me to laugh.I climb down from the tree and go to my house.I morph into my normal self.
"Guys,you gotta check something out," I say.I walk north from my house and find what I'm looking for.
"GOD DAMNIT!" Adam yells,staring at the Klüb iCe building.
"I vant to dance," I giggle.I sprint to the building and walk onto the dance floor.
"JESS WHYYY," Adam cries.
"She's gone now," Jason mutters.
"How could we let her go in there?" Ty asks.
"I'M GOING TO SAVE HER," Adam heroically states.He runs into the building and punches me. "SNAP OUT OF IT!"
"But I like to party," I complain.
Jerome Skypes me and I answer. 'Want me to mess with the guys?' he types in chat.I nod and he spawns into my server in the club.
"Ooh,Olga vants to party too," he grins.
"THEY HAVE JEROME!!" Adam screeches,causing me to laugh like a maniac.
"Olga,lets go dance," I smile.We begin to 'shake our butts'.
"Ooh,dis place is nice," Adam turns.
"Ooh,Augustus,you joined us?" Jerome asks.
"Oh yeah," Adam replies.
"ADAM SNAP OUT OF IT!GET OUT OF THAT CLUB!" Jason snaps.
"Vy would I vant to get out of Klüb -- holy crap what happend?" Adam says. "FLUFFY,JESS,GET OUT OF THERE!"
"Is der room for Olga - What just happened?" Jerome turns. I walk out of the club and fake groan.We play for about twenty five minutes before calling quits.
"If you liked the commentary and are new to the channel hit that subscribe button.If you liked the video slap that like button with you FACE," Adam ends.
"Goodbyeee," I sing.I end the video and click out of MineCraft.I edit the video and post it.
"Guys that was amazing," Jerome exclaims.
"JAYROME WHO YOU TALKIN TO?" Mitch's voice screams in the background.
"YOUR MOM," Jerome yells back.Mitch runs into the room and stares at my face.
"Hey Jess," he smirks.
"Stop flirting!" Tyler yells.
"She has Adam!" Brandon exclaims.
"Yeah," Jerome backs him up. "Haven't you seen her MineCraft Draw That Block?"
"Nah man," he says all chill. "I was just recording some Hunger Deans."
There's a knock at the door but he doesn't wait for me to answer.
Toby barges into my room.

Toby's POV:
"She has Adam!" I heard a man's voice exclaim.That's all I heard before my ears rang.She has...Adam?Adam who?I knock on the door but don't wait for her to answer.I barge in,staring at her computer screen.She currently had Skype up with a bunch of guys.
"Hey Tobs," she smiles. "I'm just talkin to the guys.Adam,Brandon,Jerome,Mitch,Tyler,and Zach.Guys,this is Toby."
They all wave at me.I stare at Adam.I was way more attractive than him.Why did she decide to date him?
"Uh,Jess," I drawl. "Why a bunch of guys?"
"They're my friends," she explains. "And Adam's my boyfriend." Adam gives another wave.
"Hey dude," he greets.
"Why exactly do you have a boyfriend?" I ask.I knew I sounded a bit creepy,but she shouldn't be with him.She should be with me.Wait,what?No!I have Elaina.
"Because I can," she answers. "Guys,I better go."
"Bye," the chorus of voices ring out.She hangs up with all of them and glares at me.
"Why can't you be happy for me?" she asks.
"Because you shouldn't be with him!" I exclaim.
"And who SHOULD I be with?" she challenges.
"WITH ME!YOU SHOULD BE WITH ME!"