Chapter 7 - Torn In Two

Anthony's P.O.V:

I woke up passed out on Felix's floor. I got up and groaned. "Hangover," I mumble.I walk into the kitchen and make a cup of coffee. Then Jessica comes out of the bedroom. I immediately smile."Sleepover at Felix's," I joke.

She laughs.Her laugh is amazing.She looks at me with a smile on her face.Her eyes look glazed over,as if she's lost in thought.

"You okay?" I ask. She shakes her head clear of thoughts.

"Oh,yeah yeah," she mumbles cheerfully.I knew she was upset but didn't push it.

"Want me to make you coffee?" I offer. She shakes her head and goes back to her thoughts.It bugs me to know she is upset but it bugs me even more to know that she didn't want to tell me.

Jessica's P.O.V:

Anthony looked at me as I was deep in thought.He didn't say anything,just looked.I kept thinking of him.Then Toby.Then a bunch of irrelevant youtubers.Felix wakes up and comes into the kitchen.

"Hey sis," he says,giving me a side hug and walked to the fridge and got a lemonade. "Hey Anthony."

I put on a fake smile.Inside I was hurting.I didn't know how I could manage.On the inside I wanted to scream 'SAVE ME!' It just was too much. "Hey Felix," I greet him.Marzia wakes up and groans.

"What did you give me?!" she screams,her italian accent very heavy.

"Just a couple drinks," Felix admits.

I snicker as Toby exits the bedroom.Anthony glared at him with...jealousy?No.I was seeing things.Toby smiled at me and put an arm around my waist.We aren't a couple though!

"So,we need to head to Smosh headquarters in about two hours," Anthony says after a while of awkward silence.

"Alright," I say. "I have to head home and get ready first.How about Toby drives me home and you follow?"

They both agree and I drive with Toby back home.I kept catching glances at him.He was pretty cute,I have to say.But it just confused me when I thought about both him AND Anthony.I was torn in two.