1 | Same Old Love

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

🎤

Same Old Love
(Selena Gomez)

You breathe in and out to keep yourself calm. You were so nervous, everyone was so nervous, this is the place that can make stress double up its power. Welcome to the LOA award 2018.

"Ms (L/n). Stand by in 5 minuets." One of the backstage staff yelled in your dressing room.

   "Got it!" Natasha Romanoff, your personal manager yelled back, making sure your were flawless for the show.

"Ready?" She asked.

"No." You replied.

"I know but you can do it. Show them what you've got."

   "I got nothing--"

"You got talent, great songs that you write by yourself, and a sweet voice okay? Oh... one thing i need to tell you." She told you with a serious expression on her face before letting you out to stand by at the right wing. "Parker and Allan is here."

All it takes was two names to make you forget all of your lyrics and choreography, then let all the memories you tried to erase comes right back and hit you like a truck.

"You told me he won't make it back from his tour in Hong Kong...?"

   "Well he did this morning and he will be performing with Liz Allan, using Everything Has Changed, the song that you wrote with him." She sighed.

"Will he be watching me performing?" You asked, even more anxious.

"He is now at his seat, one of the audience in the crowd."

"Nat! All the songs i'll be performing is about him!"

"And all the songs he'll be performing is about you!" She shouted back, you two looked at each other, and when it's too long you can't help but hug her.

She patted your head, kissed your (H/c) hair. "Make him regret breaking your heart. Tell me who won album of the years since her first year debut?"

"Me." You said, your voice sounded so low when you buried your face down her platinum blonde hair.

"Who won music video of the years?"

"Me."

"Top female artists?"

"Me."

"People's choice?"

"Me."

"Yes and that is just last years but my little girl slayed pop like a legend. So get your ass up on the stage and show him and everyone your talent, many trophies are waiting to be in your hand." She put your face in the palm of her hand.

"Thank you." You told her, feeling so much better.

To get this straight, Peter Parker is a pop singer just like you, write songs about falling in love with each other and get famous, then you two broke up and write a whole album about each other again.

Your love story and those Diss Tracks has become the talk of the town and a reality show for people around the world. Some hates Peter because they loves you, some hates you because they loves Peter, some loves you both and want you guys to get back together.