19 | Photograph

Trying to drag a person down, proofs that you are already below them.

Photograph
(Ed Sheeran)

   You looked up at the great stadium you will be performing your concert in a week. It's rehearsal day and Peter was next to you, he had his arms crossed, wearing a leather jacket.

   Natasha walked in with dancers. "Ready for the first song?"

   "Sure."

   "I'll be the audience." Peter said excitedly, then walked downstairs to one of the seats.

   "Hey, Nat." You called out.

   "Yeah?"

   "I'm sorry for walking out of the photoshoot last Wednesday... I hope Sharon didn't get in trouble for that."

   "No she loves it." By the look on her face, you realized they stopped fighting. "Sorry for never mentioning anything about her. Thought you wouldn't be okay with it."

   "Why wouldn't I be okay with it?"

   "I don't know." She shrugged.

   The staff started playing the song and you and the dancers rehearsed, with Peter Parker smiling and cheering through the whole thing.

   It was mostly a dance choreography and the cue about when you will disappear in the smoke, change the dress and come out singing a new song but after the hard part lasted, it was done.

   You sat on the piano's seat, gasping for air, tired from the long day, Peter joined you with a bottle of water.

   He handed it to you. "That was amazing." He said.

   "Which performance did you like?" You asked back.

   "Consequences was great."

   "Was it because it was about you?"

   "Loving you was dumb and dark and cheap~ Loving you still takes shots at me~" He sang the song you wrote about him.

   "I can say it's a good kind of consequences now." You shrugged with a smile, then laid your shoulder on his. It was just the two of you, on the piano's seat, on the stage, in a great, big, stadium concert.

[*This is the mood and tone on how I pictured this scene in my head, picture from Taytay]