29 | Consequences

Respect another person's taste of music. It is a kind of manners.

Consequences
(Camilla Cabello)

   His head hurts like someone put a nail in it. His whole body naked when he slowly got up. He rubbed his temples and slicked his hair back away from his face, adjusting his blurry eyes to see the morning.

   He was in his hotel room, and so he looked around and saw Michelle Jones next to him.

   "Oh.... fuck." He muttered and she woke up.

   It was just silent between the two of them and she stared at him for answers.

   "What we did..." He said. "Was a mistake."

   "But we did it." She said.

   "You know I don't have any feelings towards you, you shouldn't have let it happen."

   "That's not what you said to me last night."

   "Because I thought she was y--" Then he stopped, knowing this wouldn't change anything. He left the conversation unsaid as they put their clothes back on.

Before they head out, Michelle stopped him.

"You know this will have consequences." She said with her stern look.

   You wrote Consequences the first time Peter Parker broke your heart, and every time that this love went back and forth this song was part of it, as a joke, as a sarcastic comment, but now that he did the same again, this song became your heartbreak's national anthem.

In a week princess Shuri and you have become a best friend, and in a group of three along with Wanda, they were there to cheer you up.

"You guys remember the line in End Game? That I said I swear I don't love the drama it loves me?" You asked them with a box of tissues in your hand and tears on your cheeks.

They nodded.

"Yeah, well, now I wish drama would hate me and leave me the fuck alone because I'm so tired of it." You cried loudly.

Wanda was like a babysitter, she tried her hardest to make you feel better, she handed you snacks but you refuse to eat.

"Girl, it's gonna be okay. Trust me." Shuri wiped tissues on your face. "When we're in Wakanda you'll feel a lot better, we have hi-tech room prepare for you, with jacuzzi tub, you'll forget all about Peter Parker."

"Thank you so much." You sniffed, then stared out the plane that was taking you to Wakanda. After a while, you turned back at them. "I think I'll do Consequences."

They were confused for a while and then Shuri asked back. "Oh, you want to perform Consequences on the stage?"

"Is that okay? I know I wrote this song a while ago but he'll be there and I want him to hear me sing it for the first time live."

"Anything for you." Shuri said.

"Thank you..." You muttered then stared back at the clouds again, you cried too much that you were numb. Softly, You muttered to yourself. "Actually... it won't be his first time, he's heard it before. I'm sure of that."