27 | The Moment I Knew

Respect another person's taste of music. It is a kind of manners.

The Moment I Knew
(Taylor Swift)

Peter Parker

   Peter Parker is officially an alcoholic, according to Ned.

   He messed up his line shooting the movie twice this morning, he couldn't keep his mind off of the thought of you, and how did his life become such a mess.

   "You're going to be okay, dude?" He asked, patting Peter's shoulder.

   "Yeah..." Peter said, he splashed the water on his face again, It dripped everywhere.

   "You should start from stop drinking."

   "But it helps."

   "For what? Become an insane person?" Ned rolled his eyes. "You should just cancel this movie, write songs again and go back to her."

"You don't understand, Ned."

"I don't understand, what? You love her, why breaking her heart? You can't say you don't love her, but you wouldn't be with her either."

"..."

"Stupid-man." Ned said.

"You're not helping."

"Of course, not."

The breaking room opened up with Michelle, she was also a star in this movie. Peter noticed her and he wiped his face with a napkin.

"You're alright?" She asked.

   "Yup. Be right there MJ." Peter faked a little smile, she nodded, put her curly hair behind her ear and walked out.

   Ned who was watching everything curled up his lips. "MJ... really?..."

   "Yeah. Michelle Jones, MJ." He played dumb.

   "Ha."

   "She gives advice."

   "Sure. It's (Y/n)'s birthday and you would rather shoot this stupid god-awful movie with MJ." Ned mocked and he headed out the door.

   He stopped before he left. "Oh, and one more thing, even if today you wouldn't go to her birthday party, I will."

You

There's always something about a birthday. This heavy feeling of growing up and expectations, this tiredness made a hole in my heart.

   Every of my birthday is different from each other, some I enjoy them, some I even forgot it was supposed to be special, some are just depressing, one thing I can't avoid on my birthday is crying.

   At the end of the day I always cry over little things, I hope to god today will end the cycle, I hope to god Peter will come.