2 | Everything Has Changed

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

🎤

Everything Has Changed
(Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran)

🎧

FLASHBACK 1 years ago
Prim's 18th birthday party

You hate every party that isn't for you. Like, what's the point of being there but no one pay attention to you. Then you have to compliment the host of how gorgeous they looks because they pay for the whole thing of course.

The answer is free food.

Right. It could be boring, the music DJ plays might sound like trash, but there's free food everywhere. So, as a good friend of Prim (Actually you barely know her) you decided to come.

"Do you remember any about Prim at all? So i can catch like-- a little conversation with her."

"I heard she got detention twice at school, and she banged most of the hot guys. That's all." Jane, your bestie said, as she was driving her mother's car.

"That's not a very nice thing to talk with her.... What does she look like again?"

"Ugh... Blonde, tan, big tits." She said.

"Note it."

"But her whole squad looks the same!" Jane yelled, feeling nervous like yourself, sine both of you weren't invited by Prim herself but from Prim's friend's friend's friend.

"Ugh... We'll just asked someone there.

Jane parked the car in front of the house with loud music and fancy lights. "Definitely this one... poor neighbor." You said, got out of car slowly.

"Alright. Let's go in there and pretend we are her bestie." Jane said, put on her party people face.

"You know what...? We should just leave. What if she's like, who are you guys, I didn't invite you two?" You squeezed your voice, trying to impersonating Prim even when you don't know how she sounds like.

"It's a party! The more people, the more fun. I'm sure she won't even notice us because we'll just be in the kitchen." She said, dragging you with her.

You sighed, let her lead you all the way to the door, she then stopped there, jerked your face that you should be the one open it.

You looked at her so done, then almost fall over as the door opened on its own.

Your forehead hits someone's forehead and the two of you kneeled to the ground, yelping in pain.

"Are you alright...?" Another person said, one hand he tried to numb the pain, another helping you to get up.

Once you were able to stand again, you opened up your eyes to see the face of an angel.

"..." You stared at the angel.

"..." The angel stared at you.