3 | Like A Fool

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

Like A Fool
(keira knightley)
Present day

"Hello! New York!" You yelled, the crowd roared back at you. "Thank you for having me here at the LOA award. I'm (Y/n) and that was same old love, the first track from my second album 'Consequences'."

You smiled at the crowd, hearing them screaming I love you back. You breathed in, letting out all your tiredness from the first performance.

   The lucky one, was the next song you will perform, because it is going to be making into a music video very soon and your record label will promote it, so you grabbed your microphone from the stand.

   Before you could say the speech before the song, the crowd went wild, you heard noises, people talking. What happened? Did you say something wrong, was your dress torn off? Nothing.

   You followed some of the audiences's gaze and noticed they were looking at the two projector on the side of the stage.

   The screens were live streaming Peter Parker and Liz Allan, from somewhere in this huge theater, reacting to you.

   Triggered. You were real pissed. They did this on purpose, they knew they will get more views and attention if they bring your drama in.

   You stared at Peter's face on the screen, he was looking away, trying to act normal. You wondered if he ever feel guilty about what he did, if he really loves her, or if he knows you still loves him.

   You looked away and the whole hall was deadly quiet, waiting to hear what you have to say or if you want to cry. Instead you just smiled.

   "They told me to perform The Lucky One." You told everyone. "It's a song i wrote back in the day when people told me how lucky i am to be in the position, and I always tell them i am not."

   Natasha in the backstage started to freaking out. "What is she doing? She is not following the script."

   "But i have other ideas, if LOA wants drama, they shall have it. So." You ignored the noises of people, audiences, singers, rappers and producers whining about what the hell were you doing. Headed right to the piano on the stage.

   "Oh no, not again." Natasha slapped her forehead.

   "This is a song i wrote, it's a heartbreaking song, you guys are going to love it." You smiled sarcastically at them, setting the microphone on your mouth. "I won't be performing The Lucky One tonight, but i'm going to give LOA awards what they really want. This is called Like A Fool."

[Tips : Listen to the song while reading to feel more pain]

   You started playing the piano while glanced over at Natasha in the back stage ,screaming without voices 'No, Stop, don't.', but you shrugged back at her, then smiled again at the audiences.

   "We take a chance from time to time and put our necks out on the line."

   Peter who was trying to look away couldn't stop himself but looked back at the stage. Liz couldn't stand it no more and asked the camera man to stop filming them, but he won't.

   "And you have broken every promise that we made. And i have loved you anyway." You looked into the crowd, you didn't really know where exactly Peter was, but you hope he heard every words you just sang.