7 | Real Friends

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

Real Friends
(Camilla Cabello)

Your pov

I just dropped a bomb.

And now I'm just sitting here in my limousine, watching everyone freak out.

Steve's been groaning about how he doesn't want the civil war thing to happen again, while Natasha is panicking about the media writing bad stuff about me. The only one who seams as chill as I am is Sam, he really agreed on getting the song's copyright back.

And Bucky was still eating plums.

"They call you a lying bitch!" Pietro yelled, trying to show me one of the articles written about what I did.

"Oh? Okay? Just don't read them." I sighed. Peter and I figured out years ago that the best solution to deal with these kind of opinions is to not read them.

I shouldn't be thinking about him next to Pietro.

"But this is really nasty! See, I'll read it to you, '(Y/n) (L/n) is back at it again, trying to regain a copyright to a song she claimed to have written with her ex boyfriend, (Peter Parker), she--"

"Please, Pietro, don't read them." I begged, he doesn't really understand that I don't like to read what people think of me when they don't know me at all.

"Fine." He shrugged, then continued reading the article.

It's the LOA party, after the awards show, hosted for those who received any kind of reward. It's like a prom night for singers, they said. It'll be fun, they said.

"We're here, are you ready to smile?" Nat asked me, making sure my hair looks okay.

"Not really. But I don't really have a choice."

"That's right. Don't forget, if one of those assholes asks you why you did that to Allan or ask if you do have any evidence that you really wrote Everything Has Changed, you just smile at them. No comebacks okay?"

"Evidence? They're not the FBI for copyright on songs." I chuckled sarcastically.

"Just don't make things worse!" She yelled but I was already outside of the car, holding on to Pietro, walking in to the party on a red carpet, smiling to hundreds of cameras.

They tried to ask us about what went down at the awards but I just smiled at them and kept walking. When we finally made it to the photo booth a photographer took a Polaroid of us.

As soon as we reached the party, Pietro let go of me to say hi to his rapper friends. I sighed then looked around. I have no friends today. Tragic. Most of those i can talk to are on their tours.

"No one to talk to?" Sam asked.

Seems like he's the only one invited to this party from Rogers record label that's not me. Because Sam Wilson is not just Steve's best friend, but he's also a rapper. His breakthrough single was 'I'm a bird.'.