32 | Speak Now

I never insult artists and songs you like on your books, don't do to mine.

Speak Now
(Taylor Swift)

   Wanda is a precious angel, she sings her song with her heart and she fights all her bad days with a smile. Her life is shit too but she never shows much of that side, she cares more about other that when the announcement of Peter Parker and Michelle Jones's marry become a thing she screamed.

   "AHHH. WHAT THE FUCK." She jumped off the couch.

   "The marriage, right?" Her assistant asked.

   "What the actual fuck?!"

   "I've heard Jones got pregnant, and so the parents decided they needed to get married properly to save their reputations."

   "What about (Y/n)!? What about my (Y/n)!?"

   "Probably dying and writing three hundred sad songs right now."

   "That's not funny." Wanda burst out of her dressing room, today she is singing for the Swarovski's runway and Michelle Jones (and her baby) is the model, so she decided to confront and just asked Michelle face-to-face.

   She walked around the hallway, asking people where MJ was, but she was nowhere to be found.

   Wanda almost gave up when she heard someone from the bathroom.

   "....Yes. I know dad. But this is the only way, do you want to save the company or not?..."

   Michell's voice!

   Wanda put on a mission impossible mode and snuck inside the bathroom in her spy form. In the back of her mind, the movie's theme music was played.

   "...We tie the knot first, even if he finds out later there's not a child, he can't do anything about it...."

   Oh my god. I knew it. She thought. The baby is fake!

   That was enough, she snuck out the bathroom and ran away with full speed. She had learned very important lies and she will definitely put justice to it.

You

   Tissues piled up in front of me like a mountain, my guitar laid on the ground hopelessly and myself on the couch drowning in my own tears and pizza.

  "(Y/n)..." Natasha tried to comfort me but I didn't let anyone talk to me.

   It's their wedding day aka my death day. I have been like this for a while now. I have no idea why they suddenly wanted to get married. Was it to call me out he also moved on?

   Well, I'm sorry I stole his car but there was not enough time to call for an Uber.

"I'll be okay Nat..." I cried.

"I have some more news... If you want to know." She sat next to me.

"Can it be any worse?" I chuckled with tears.