22 | There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back

Trying to drag a person down proofs that you are already below them.

There's Nothing Holdin' Me Back
(Shawn Mendes)

Parker

   "So, I was sitting in the set, right? And I had earplugs in, Bruce Banner in my ears, just chilling, and the director of the movie, Joe sat and tried to talk to me." I laughed, everything was so funny after Sakes at Lee's.

   "Yeah? And then what." She put her chin on my chest as I played with her hair.

   "And I was like, yeah, yeah, and he just kept talking to me, but I was like, Hey, I'm listening to music, I don't want to freaking talk to you, or anyone!"

   "Relatable." She kissed my cheek.

   "Especially when I write songs, when I missed you like crazy, someone always burst in the room, guh... so annoying, glad it's over..." I smiled at her.

   "How many song have you wrote?"

   "Plenty."

   "About me?"

   "All about you."

   "Sing them for me." She asked me with the prettiest smile I have ever seen.

   "Ah... I'm gonna save it for your concert. Are you excited? This is going to be officially the first time that we sing together on a stage." I hugged her, it was just the two of us in an empty street, lying on the ground covered with white snow.

   "Concert." She said.

   "Yeah. Your concert, live in Japan."

   "Fuck." She jumped up and stared panicking. "Shit shit shit shit, what time is it?"

   "The sun's about to rise, why?"

   "Because we have a concert to perform!" She screamed, her nose was red from the cold, she looked kinda cute when she's mad.

   "It's just six babe, isn't the concert like, 6 pm?"

   "No! Midday!"

   "..."

   "..."

   "Fuck!!"

   "God! Where are they?!"

   Natasha Romanoff, a total babe, (Y/n) (L/n)'s manager and the most anxious person alive, because the singer in her care (aka you) always does something stupid.

   "They'll be okay... Trust me." Sharon patted her shoulder.

   "What if they decided to run away? What will we do about the concert?!"

   "They're not kids, Nat. They'll know about responsibility."

   "Has anyone see them sneaking out?" She asked the crew.