33 | Lower Your Expectations

I never insult artists and songs you like on your books, don't do to mine.

☆Check out Bo's stuff, my favorite comedian. He's the Is there anything better than pussy? Yes, a really good book guy.

Lower Your Expectations
(Bo Burnham)

After the rescue of Peter Parker from his own marriage, the two of you got on a taxi and drove off, the destination was Lang's bar which everyone involved in your love story will be there to celebrate or just to get drunk.

Peter loosened his bow tie, unbuttoned a little and looked at you.

In the moment of silence, his hands reach out for yours.

At the back seat where the driver couldn't see he squeezed your hands three times, it usually means I love you.

And so your hands stayed intertwined for the rest of the road, once you arrived the both of you got out and entered the bar, just to almost screamed because everyone was there.

Literally everyone.

"Welcome back!" Steve Rogers hugged him.

"You did it!" Wanda hugged you.

Thor and Loki popped champagne bottles and let the foam flew everywhere, Scott who was the owner of the place and the wooden floor they just got all wet tried to stop them.

Tony Stark literally just got back from his work in Egypt and was not proud of his tan, stood there in the corner of the bar wearing a sunglasses, smiling.

The reason Peter's life went to total shit that he almost got married was because Tony was away. So the reason that you saved him will matter a great deal to Stark.

There were so many people, even Doctor Strange was there, and everyone seemed to be so happy that baby was faked, Peter himself, too.

Ned finally looked proud of Peter for the first time in many years.

"Finally..." They hugged. "It took you so long. But Peter is woke now!"

   Peter chuckled.

   "Seriously, dude. Did you really believe you were going to be a father?"

   "Yeah... I was actually really confused. I heard the words I'm pregnant and the next thing I knew was I was in the church. Their family really tied me down." He was going to drink beer, but he stopped himself and took water instead.

   "We were all scared shitless, I doubted she tricked you but we had no proof."

   "Yeah... don't worry now dude. I don't plan to become a father, but if it's bound to happen it must be at the right time, with the right person." He looked at you who was talking with Wanda.

   "Ha. Have you thought of the kid's name yet?"

   "Benjy. Probably. If he's a boy..." He muttered to himself.

   "So what are you waiting for? Go get her." Ned said and Bucky joined the conversation.

   "Yeah, Parker you should go talk with (Y/n), she has to work tomorrow and she'll have to go home to get some rest soon," Bucky suggested.