35 | Perfect

I never insult artists and songs you like on your books, don't do to mine.

Perfect
(Ed Sheeran)

   "I'm not crying, you are." Said Natasha.

   And it was a fact, you were crying, not her. "I'm sorry, I just thought I lost the chance to all this and now I am getting married it's crazy." You sniffed.

   "How am I supposed to put on the makeup when you just keep cry it off?"

   "Sorry..."

   Instead of getting pissed she scoffed and gently applied an eyeshadow on your eyes. "I'm glad you're finally happy." She said softly. "You really deserves it, and it's been so long since your smile feels real."

   "...You can tell?"

   "Of course I can tell, I've been around with you for so long I could be your mum... by the way is your family coming?"

   "(Funny reason for your family to miss your wedding)." You shrugged.

   *I hadn't included much of your real family for this fanfiction, so to be honest; I don't know how to put them, (lol other fics Tony or Doc is your only dad), because each reader's family members are all different from others so please understand me for cutting all off*

   You added with a smile. "But they sent their regards."

   "It's gonna be okay... Steve's gonna be your best man and you will be okay..."

   The door opened up and it was Rogers.

   "Wow! Speaking of 'Murica." You chuckled.

   Natasha slapped his ass inside and hurriedly closed the door. "Don't open the damn door! He can't see her yet!"

   "Sorry." Steve apologized and he sat down next to you. "You look beautiful." He said.

   "I'm not even finished." Natasha said.

   "For real. For real... you look gorgeous. It's like a..." He tried to think of what to call it.

   "A what?" You smiled.

   "Like... a happy people aura."

   "Happy people aura?" You laughed and so he laughed with you. And then it was silent, a peaceful silent of soft smiles.

   "How's everything down there?" You asked him.

   "Oh, don't you worry. Since Tony Stark hosts this whole thing you can be sure it's fabulous, too much, actually, every whine for the guests is like 1500 dollar per glasses." Roger rolled his eyes.

   "He's really paying for everything...? That's gonna be like--"

   "He insisted."

   Natasha applied lips gloss, wiped some dirty stains off and clapped her hands together. "That's done." She smiled at you like looking at a new drawing she drew.

   You got up on your feet and walked over to the dress that was laid on the bed.

   Steve and Nat walked up behind you.