15 | I Don't Wanna Live Forever

Respect another person's taste of music is a kind of manners.

I Don't Wanna Live Forever
(Taylor swift & Zyan Malik)

   One month passed and the pain of what she did seem to affected less. The only thing you can't do anything about is how to cure your toxic reputation. It stayed stained by all the nasty things media chose to say and people chose to believe.

   It's a work, (Y/n). Our company wants to end the civil war thing, this movie soundtrack is a great opportunity, you have no choice but write a song with Peter. That's what Steve said.

   So now you end up in a room with Peter Parker, Tony Stark, Steve Rogers and... the producer sent from the movie.

   "Hello. I'm Doctor Strange." He introduced himself, then he sensed a tense aura from you and Peter Parker.

   "You are a doctor?" Tony Stark asked, breaking the awkwardness.

   "I... was."

   "Why?"

   Awesome facial hair dude answered another awesome facial hair dude. "I was in an accident so the hands are--" He sighed. "Now I produce music."

   "Doctor then music producer, wow, these two jobs are so in the opposite directions."

   "Well. What can I say, I'm good at both." Strange bluffed so Stark shrugged.

   "Brief us please." You said, trying to get this over with.

   "Okay. So. It's an official soundtrack for the movie, everyone of you knows the Fifty shades series. This is the second movie." Strange said.

   "Will I get to see the movie?" Peter asked.

   "God damn it Pete." Tony groaned.

   "What? I need to know the vibes to write it right?" Peter laughed. "Hey, (Y/n). Watch the movie with me."

   You ignored him, so everyone did too, Strange continued. "I want the demo, tonight if possible. The company wants it to be the two of you to actually write it so, you can start now."

   He headed out the room, Stark followed right after, but team Captain waited for you. "You want me to help, (Y/n)?" Bucky asked as your personal producer.

   You wanted him to help because this is not your comfort genre of song, but Peter cut Bucky out. "The company wants us to to work alone, thanks Bucky." He smiled his little dimples out.

   "Ah... okay, Let's go Steve, I brought a lot of plums." He muttered and they both left.

   Now in this freezing cold studio, you and Peter stared at each other, until Peter spoke. "Let's get to work, shall we?"

   "Sure." You told him, trying to ignore the way he unbuttoned his shirt that made you feel so attacked.

   On the table, Doctor left the book fifty shades darker on and a disk of a movie. "Wanna read it? For the mood and tone?" He asked.

   "No... I just want to know what's going on in the movie."

   "I know, so it's like a period that they split up, like us, they broke up, and Christian just wants Anna back so bad, like me."

   "How'd you know? The movie is not even out, you read the book or something?" You chuckled jokingly.

   But Parker sipped his drink nervously.

   "You have."

   "It's Tony's books, he left it on the table and so I took a look at it, that's it." He gave you a wry smile.