9 | Starlight

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

Starlight
(Taylor Swift)

Flashback

"Baby. We need to talk."

"Yeah? Hold on a minute, my playlist just plays my favorite song." You forcefully put one earbud on his ears, then played him the song. "It's starlight from Sharon Carter, remember? If you forget my favorite song i'm going to smack you real hard Peter Parker"

🎼Play the song at this part🎼

'I said 'Oh mind.' What a marvelous tune, it was the best night, never would forget how he moved.'

"This song always reminds me of the first months we dated, where we would just go to random parties and dance our asses off." You tittered.

"I remember." He muttered.

'The whole place, was dressed to the nines, and we were dancing, dancing, like we're made of starlight. Like we're made of starlight.'

"I'm shaking-- I LoVE ThiS Song." You screamed inhumanly.

"Peggy carter right?"

"Yeah."

'I met Bobby on the boardwalk, summer of '45. Picked me up late one night out the window, We were 17 and crazy, running wild, wild.'

"Who's Bobby?"

"Ethel and Bobby Kennedy, this song was inspired by a black and white picture of them, back when they were 17. Like when i wrote Roman Holiday and you thought I cheated on you." You chuckled.

'Can't remember what song it was playing when we walked in. The night we snuck into a yacht club party, Pretending to be a duchess and a prince.'

"Well I don't remember when we snuck into the city pool like you said in the song." He pouted.

"I was inspired, sometimes you don't really need to experience it to write it, babe."

'And I said, "Oh my, what a marvelous tune. It was the best night, never would forget how he moved.' You pulled off earphones and let it went loud, you started to sing along, then moved his arms from your body and danced on the bedroom's floor.

He got up from the bed and danced with you.

'The whole place was dressed to the nines, And we were dancing, dancing like we're made of starlight, starlight. Like we're made of starlight, starlight.'

The two of you moved along the song like you were made of starlights. And it was magical, you were so in love.

'He said, "Look at you, worrying too much about things you can't change. You'll spend your whole life singing the blues if you keep thinking that way".'

"This. This part, I can relate." He teased.

"Oh shut up." You laughed.