11 | Never Grow Up

Super long chapter

I never insult artists and songs you like on your books, don't do to mine.

Never grow up
(Taylor swift)

🎤

Present day
Dylan Lane's birthday party

You

I got out of the car, Here i am at Dylan's birthday. looking up to the big, big mansion, really well decorated.

   Dylan Lane, rushed right at me with his eyes glowing. "(Y/n)!"

"Hey Dylan." I smiled at him and everyone started to notice me.

Dylan led me inside, passed the turquoise colored pool through the door. The living room was blue, with piano, guitar, drum set and a big, real, real big projector.

   "Wow... what's this?"

   "Most of us here are singers so I set up the mini stage for us to sing. We have champagne and foods too."

   We catch up conversations, talked silly things. Dylan had a very bright personality, he talked to me and didn't bring up bad things the media said about me once.

   He introduced his friends to me. All of them already know who I was and they praised me so much that i felt awkward. They also secretly took my picture so many times too, I can never get used to that.

   "Write a song about me please!" A girl yelled.

   Why.

   "Haha..." I laughed nervously.

   "It's jumping time!" She changed the subject so fast.

   "Jumping time?"

   "Yes! We'll jump from the balcony down to the pool." Dylan told me, wrapped his arms around my shoulder, taking me to the balcony, along with his friends.

   "I won't jump." I chuckled.

   "Why not?" He moaned, his shirtless body wrapped around me.

   "I don't have swim suit." I shrugged.

   "You don't need one!" He lifted my feet off of the ground with his arms on my waist then he jumped with me right into the pool.

   Wet.

   "God!" I yelled at him once I reached the water's surface, he still held me in his arms.

   "Sorry~ I had to make you jump." He smiled.

   We saw flashes, we looked up over at the edge of the pool and saw one of his friends took a picture of us.

   "Hey man!" Dylan pointed at the guy.

   "I won't post it!"

   "Delete it, I'm serious Jordan!" Dylan commanded, he looked very serious, the guy named Jordan nodded and hit deleted, or at least we thought he did.