6 | Because I Had You

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

Because I Had You
(Shawn Mendes)

Parker's pov

   I groaned tiredly as I stared at the ceiling of my personal room. She said it, in front of the whole people, this is not just a revenge on me but it will cause the whole problem about the copyright of the song between the Stark rebels record and Rogers.

   Liz was sitting on the chair in front of the makeup table, crying ever since the LOA awards show ended.

   (Y/n) won Top female artists, i'm not surprised, she deserves it. She looked so happy with him, holding that awards in his arms. I won male. And still, here i am, unhappy.

   "She doesn't have the right!" Liz yelled into the palm of her hands. "It has already been abandoned, that song was dead to her since she left you!"

   "She wrote it." I said exhaustedly, my mind was all about her.

"I did nothing wrong!" Liz cried more.

"We both did everything wrong. We agreed to do it together."

"How can you say that?! She's a bitch who wants to destroy our career, now that she realized she can't have you!!" She stood up and yelled at me.

"Don't call her that." I told her, and we just stared at each other for so long, long enough that she gave up and wiped her tears up.

"Right. Who am i to say anything now. You still love her." She chuckled sarcastically, applies concealer on her face, covered up all the eyeshadow stains.

"..." I didn't deny but I admit to myself, yeah, i still love her.

"Now all the shits are on me." She whined more and i was so annoyed, I closed my eyes and kept it tight as I inhaled deeply.

"You convinced me, Liz." I finally said, and she turned at me slowly, like she didn't believe what she heard.

"Oh? I'm the bad guy here? Is that right? Now that my career is fucked you're just gonna blame it all on me?"

"I told you we shouldn't lie to Tony that you wrote it and you told me to go for it so yeah, i blame it on you."

"You know what? Parker? Fuck you."

She grabbed her purse and walked passed me, hit my shoulder and headed out with her bodyguard, she probably won't visit the party of the LOA artists tonight.

I dropped myself down on the couch again. All the other singers are probably dressed up for the party, but i'm so tired of everything, I'm guilty and hurt and now all of her songs are haunting me of how much of a dick i was.

"I wish I had you...." I muttered one of my lyric without knowing it.

|
|
|

Flashback
After the breakup

I woke up feeling nothing at all, i'm not happy, i'm not sad, i'm blank. Like a paper with no words, or a sad song without any lyrics. I got up shirtless, bottles of beer lies everywhere around my rooms.