23 | End Game

Trying to drag a person down proofs that you are already below them.

End Game
(Taylor Swift & Ed Sheeran & Future)

   "Hey. We need to talk." Peter walked to you one night a week after the tour in Japan, he was in your studio in New York, during your break from your tour.

   "Sure? About?" You looked back at him and tilted your head, his eyes stared at you, when he saw the shades in it he changed his mind.

   "Um... nothing. Let me see about the song you are working on." He moved closer and kind of hug you from behind, two of you stared at many studio screens. Parker put his chin on your left shoulder, watching you making your music.

   You played him some beat you made, and sang along with it.

   Then you stopped it. "It's the hook, and  guess what?"

   "What?"

   "Guess!"

   "Oh? Hm, it's awesome?" He smiled.

   "No! I will featuring with Sam!"

   Speaking of which, Sam, Steve and Captain walked in the studio. You got up from the seat and Bucky took it from there.

   "I removed the beat, I want the first line to be just the melody." You told Buck, grabbed a bag of doritos and sat next to Peter in a couch.

   "Don't eat lots of those, it's unhealthy." Steve warned.

   "You're basically a dorito Steve." You told him and put a chip in Peter's mouth.

   "Yeah. It's up to you." Buck said. He was so chill.

   "Are we ready to continue?" Sam asked, he joined closely, since he was very  involved in this song.

   "This is End Game." Bucky said, then played the demo, without your singing

🎧Play the song here🎧

   "I wanna be your end game." You looked at Peter, confirmed to him that this song is for him. "I wanna be your first string. I wanna be your A-Team. I wanna be your end game, end game."

   Steve nodded along the beat as you were singing along the backing track.

   "Big reputation, big reputation. Ooh, you and me, we got big reputations, ah. And you heard about me, ooh. I got some big enemies."

   "Yeah!" Sam yelled.

   "Big reputation, big reputation. Ooh, you and me would be a big conversation, ah. And I heard about you, ooh. You like the bad ones, too." You tapped Peter's nose.

   Sam stood up with a paper of the lyrics he wrote in his hand and started to rap. "You so dope, don't overdose. I'm so stoked, I need a toast. We do the most, I'm in the Ghost like I'm whippin' a boat."

   "Holy shit." Bucky was impressed, Sam smiled back like I'm good and I know it.

   "I got a reputation, girl, that don't precede me. I'm one call away whenever you need me. I'm in a G5, come to the A-Side. I got a bad boy persona, that's what they like. You love it, I love it, too, 'cause you my type. You hold me down and I protect you with my life."