28 | Give Me Love

Respect another person's taste of music. It is a kind of manners.

Give Me Love
(Ed Sheeran)

   "I told you I'm not marrying him, dad."

   Michelle Jones said under the sound of the rain, her head down, her hair curled up behind her, her back laid against the wall.

   She paused to listen to what he had to say then she interrupted. "Yeah, I know I have to, but not him. Anyone but him. And I'm trying on Parker now, okay?"

   He said something back but she cut him again. "Let me deal with it. We'll be fine, okay?" She hung up.

   She sighed heavily, then cursed under her breath about how stupid her father was to put all the household money into a business just for it to get bankrupt, the only way to save her reputation and her family is to somehow marry someone for the costs.

   Definitely not that asshole her father forced her to, Jones picked Parker as a target for she had no other choice.

It will pass your birthday soon. All the actors and actresses are in the hotel room after the long day of shooting, Peter Parker was drunk in his room, grieving with himself.

   His door was unlocked, and Michelle decided to open it up, to check on him, to complete her purpose. She saw him there on the bed, eyes closed with his face down.

   That night he was too tired of everything, but in the morning he will definitely put all the leftover feelings into a song.

🎼Play the song here🎼

   Please, know that he was just a boy, and he was well aware of all his mistakes, he took all the blames, but he was lost, and unless someone helps him find his way back home he will stay far from it.

   In the darkened room Michelle sat next to him. She was just about to stay there but Parker reached out like a lost child to her,  he was far from sober that he didn't even know who was there, but he needed them to save him.

   Softly, he whispered.

   "Give me love, like her."

   Jones's lips split open a little for she didn't expect this.

   "Lately I've been waking up alone." He continued under his breath.

   Paint splattered, teardrops on his shirt. He told her he'd let them go.

   With his eyes half open he muttered. "And that I'll fight my corner, maybe tonight I'll call her, after my blood turns into alcohol...."

   Then he said to himself. "... No, I just wanna hold her."

   "Peter, it's me. MJ." She tried to get his consciousness back, but at this point ,he was too drunk to even hear a thing.

Give a little time to me, we'll burn this out.
We'll play hide and seek, to turn this around.

   And then it was overwhelming, he thought MJ was you.

   "All I want is the taste that your lips allow." He pulled her close that their noses touch.

   "Give me love."

   His hands on her waist, pulling her close, in his blurry eyes he saw you in her, and so he kissed you, on her lips.

My, my, my, my, Give me love.