4 | Aftertaste

Do not insult any songs and artist mention in the story, please respect the songs.

Aftertaste
(Shawn Mendes)

Present Day
Your's pov

   "Hey sis." Pietro tried to high five Wanda but she ignored him.

   He shrugged and joined the seat next to me, the waiter walked in to serve me a champagne, he knew i was still young and don't want to get drunk in an awards show so he said no.

   But I said yes.

   "I thought you don't like to drink when you work?"

   "I need one today." About to watch my ex perform a song we wrote with his new girl, i need to be drunk.

   "Okay, then I won't drink, so i can drive you home." He said, smiled at me, i smiled back.

   Pietro is sweet, real sweet, he understands me completely about the thing i am still having between me and Peter. Whether it's a business, diss tracks, or even the leftover feelings, he still stick around.

"You sure you want to stay? They're going to be filming you watching him." Steve asked me.

"So what?" I said, acted like I didn't care. I laid my back onto Pietro's shoulder until the applause and cheers was loud again.

"The new stars from Stark Record, a boy who sells 130,000 copies in the first week, and a girl with 300 millions view on her first music video..." The mc started speaking.

"I had 700 million views on my first lyrics video, what is she even bragging about?" I whined softly, Pietro chuckled.

"Ladies and gentleman, please welcome, Peter Parker and Liz Allan!!!"

He walked up the state and i felt my ears almost bled by all the screams, he gained more fame like i did, I guessed. The stage went black, i stared at the darkness, guessed that Parker and Allan just walked to the stage.

The guitar played and i can remember his way of playing it so well, i saw myself sitting with him on the sofa, singing songs we used to love.

Liz Allan was beautiful and fake, i heard about their relationship lately, it didn't go that well, but she acted like she loves Peter with all her heart.

I don't like admitting this but Allan knows how to perform, not the singing, her voice is not that good without auto tune, or singing live. I don't mind auto tune, it's not a crime as long as they sing well too in live.

I was dying for Everything Has Changed to end so I don't have to see Allan touches Peter every time she saw the chance. Or else this will change to cringe show.

I looked away, i can see some of my fans from here, they turned their backs against Peter and Liz, taking a picture of me.

I waved at my (Y/f) and the screamed.

[ (Y/f) = Fandom name, adapt from your name. Like Taylor Swift has Swiftie, Ed Sheeran has Sheerio, Ariana Grande has Arianator.]