5 | In Our Bones

My edit

In Our Bones(Against The Current)

In Our Bones
(Against The Current)

Flashback

   "You play guitar and i'll sing."

   You told him, face inches apart. He reached out to press his lips on yours but you moved back as a tease.

   "Aw... Why not?" He groaned.

   "Because if i kiss you then it will take ten minutes to stop, and i need you to hear this song with full lyrics." You smiled, and jumped off the bed, wearing only a hoodie and an underwear.

Peter was also shirtless as he crawled to get his favorite red guitar, tuned it a little. "What about the bridge?" He asked.

"Same chord repeat through out the whole song." You told him, then bent over to grab your hairbrush to use as your microphone.

He chuckled at you, and asked. "You good to go?"

"Bring it on."

🎼Play the music at this part🎼

You danced softly along the sound of the intro, he watched you do so with a grin, he was so in love, the both of you were so in love.

"We.. are wild flowers. The city is our field of gold." You sang at him, for him actually. "We... got wild fire, in our bones."

He played it in medium pop, keep it chill and easy listening.

He the D chord rings.

"We're born to be electric. You, me, we're painting neon under our skin. It's a force you shouldn't mess with 'Cause you, me, we're glowing bright radioactive."

You jumped on the bed, pretending it was your stage and Peter was your audience. "Bruises come and go, but our hearts beat louder than the thunder from the storm."

"Wooo!" Peter shouted at you, he was your number one fan boy.

"In our darkest hours. We are not invincible, but we are stronger than we know. In our bones. In our bones."

You jumped around Peter on a very bouncy bed you bought together before the third verse. Peter realized he hasn't even stopped smiling yet, and he didn't look like he will stop soon.