20 | Thinking Bout You

Trying to drag a person down, proofs that you are already below them.

Thinking Bout You
(Ariana Grande)

   "I'm back just in time to be in your tour."  Hailee said in the back of your audi. You just picked her up from the Airport.

   [*I named her something else tb to never grow up chapter but now I want to bring her in the story so I changed it

   *If your name is Hailee, change it to Hayden. imagine anyone you'd like to be bffs with.

   *She's your bff and will never, ever, ever, betray you.]

   You smiled back.

   "Hey..." She said softly. "I'm so sorry I wasn't here when everything happened."

   "You kept in touch... that was enough."

   "And where the fuck is the bitch Jane?!  Imma smack the shit out of her ugly noodle head."

   "Looking for jobs, I guess. It must be hard to find one since her only talent was looking for attention." I sighed.

   "You wrote a song about her? If you have we should title it Attention whore." She said.

   "Yes. For the next album. It's called This Is Why We Can't Have Nice Things though. Thank you for her, I'm going to get so much money from the song and she will get none." You smiled.

   "So what about Pietro? That sanovabitch got away with it?"

   "I guess... He's still making stuff but less people dig it. I have his fans that now hate him and love me a lot, so... I win."

   "Any song for him?"

   "None for him, he doesn't deserve one."

   "Dylan? Dylan lane? The fuckboy?" She asked.

   "Bruh, don't call him that. He called and apologized already, we remained friends. And no diss track, I just wanted to forget all about it."

   "And..." She smiled.

   "What?"

   "The charming Spider~"

   "Ah.... yes, we're back together." You said shyly, looking outside.

   "Songs?"

   "The whole album!" You laughed.

   "When did it happen?? I heard everything from the news!!" She wheezed happily.

   "3 months now, but he went away for his new movie." You said, trying not to look so sad.

   "A movie? So what he's an actor too now?"

   "Yeah..."

   "You okay with him kissing other girls?"

   "No. But I mean, it's a job, and I kissed boys in a music video too, he was angry but he understood. I just want him to come back home... two more months to go."

   "I saw him hanging out with his "Female friends" on Instagram." She did the quote hand, she was concerned.

   "I'm okay with that... because-- they're his friends."

   "Okay." She saw you were unsure, so she took it easy, all she wanted was for you to not get hurt again after what you've been through. "Hey, don't think about it too much. Tomorrow, let's make your concert the best one."

   You nodded, then listened to the sound of the rain outside, thinking about him.

🎧
🎤
🎼