16 | Treat You Better

Respect another person's taste of music. It is a kind of manners.

Treat You Better
(Shawn Mendes)

   Dylan Lane was chilling in his house when he received YouTube's notification from your YouTube channel. His little heart broke seeing the title of it.

   Peter Parker, (Y/n) (L/n) - I Don't Wanna Live Forever (Fifty Shades Darker)

   Peter Parker... Why Peter Parker. It could've been me. He broke your heart then why are you making music with him again? He wondered.

   He started to watch the Music Video and he loved the song so much even though he hated Parker next to you. He loved your voice, he loved your dress, he loved...

   You.

   "Why would she want someone like you, Dylan?" He asked himself.

   He continued watching, with a little boy's jealousy. Don't walk closer to her, Peter Parker. Why is your face so close to her, what are you doing?

   And why did you Kiss her!!

  He freaked out, Parker really did kiss her. He kissed his ex that he dumped for a better company in a MV and everyone was okay with that and put it on the MV.

   Then you pushed him out in slow motion and slapped the shit out of his face.

   The slap looks so real.

   Or maybe it was real.

   He took a look at the comments.

   "They kissed agakabeishrnemekwk, I can die in peaceeejsjaoaisis."

   "I like this song."

   "We stan two legends."

   "🐍🐍🐍"

   "I thought they broke up."

   "Noo... my baby Peter, what are you doing with an attention whore.?"

   "You guys are fucking morons." Dylan threw his phone to the bed, then walked around angrily. So many hates after what you've been through even though it was proofed that you were innocent, They will hate you anyway.

   "Being with Parker is a bad idea... Why can't you see I can treat you better." He muttered into his pillow, then jumped right up.

   He was so inspired, so he grabbed his guitar and wrote a whole song in under 5 minuets.

   He need you to hear it but email sounded too obvious, even if he made a song into a MV you might not even be clicking to listen to the song.

   The concert, he figured.

   He was about to continue a world tour, maybe he could invite you to one of it. Without hesitation he called you right away.

   [Hello.]

   "(Y/n), my love yourself tour... it will mean a lot to me if you'd come and surprise the crowd." He said with hope.

   [When? My schedule is shit but I would really love to go.]

   "This 24. DC."

   [Great, I can go. I'll ask Steve again if the company is okay with it. But thanks for inviting.]

   "Yay!" He accidentally yelled out, and he heard you laugh back to him, so, softly he asked. "Are you okay...?"

   [I'm alright.] He could tell you lied.