One

"Promises are meant to be broken."

-

15 YEARS AGO

"Hi~ are you new here?" little Lisa ask the new girl.

That girl nodded and flash little Lisa a smile.

"oh I can tell~ by the way, what's your name?" little Lisa asked as she sits beside the new girl.

"I-I'm Jennie.." She replied.

"Ooh~ nice name" little Lisa complimented.

"T-thank you," little Jennie said and smile.

little Lisa then smiled back and asked. "Wanna play with my friends?"

"S-sure, I would love to?" little Jennie said and chuckles.

"okay~ follow me, they're waiting for us!" little Lisa said and grabs little Jennie's arm as they rushed outside the classroom to the cafeteria.

-

"Yay!~ School's over!" little Lisa shouts as she ran towards the door.

"Come on Jennie, let's go!" little Lisa said.

"Wait for me!~"little Jennie said as she ran towards little Lisa.

While they're walking, they kept on talking until they reached the lobby where they have to wait for their parents to pick them up. They sat down and put their bags on the floor as they kept on talking about their favorites and random stuff.

"hahaha, I also experienced that when I was this little" little Lisa exclaimed as she stands up and put her right hand in her waist.

"That little?!" little Jennie said and laugh.

They were enjoying their time when little Lisa's mom walks towards them.

"Lisa let's go home." Her mom said exhaustively.

"Oh mommy!" little Lisa said as she grabs her bag and waved to little Jennie.

"See you tomorrow Jennie~!" little Lisa exclaimed and followed her mom from behind.

"See you later-" little Jennie stop when she realized she hasn't known her new friend's name.

"Wait! I don't even know your name yet!" She said as she ran towards the exit, hoping that her friend will still be there.

But no, when she reached the door exit, she only saw a black car driving away.

"Aw men~ well, there is still tomorrow" she happily said and went back inside.

NEXT DAY

Jennie happily enters her classroom and was looking for her friend.

"I guess she is late?" She said and put her bag on the floor.

She sat down on her chair as lay her head on her palm.

. . .

Everybody in her class is slowly entering the room every minute but still no sign of her friend.

When the substitute teacher enters the room, Jennie then felt so worried about her friend not going to school.

"Okay kids, are you ready for your next activity?" The sub-teacher asked.