Season 2: Chapter Thirteenth

"dream"

-

"Hey wake up!" I shove his shoulders aggressively making him jump and sit on his bed. I laughed and look at his horrible look plastered on his face.

"What the heck??" He exclaimed. Even early in the morning, he really is like a crow all day.

It's already 10AM and his phone keeps on ringing and a bunch of text of his girl were on his screen.

"Your in a lot of trouble" I shook my head.

"Why?" He asked curiously.

"You missed a lot of call to your baby" I exclaimed.

"B-Baby?!" He asked, damn his voice really wants me to punch him so bad. It's too loud.

"How can I not know? 'My baby mwa mwa<3'is written on the caller's Id" I said and acted cute. Suddenly changed to being disgusted. His really is crazy not just by his loud voice but everything.

I laughed and I noticed him groan in annoyance as he rolled his eyes at me before grabbing his phone and check it. His eyes were so wide that I almost think it would pop out soon.

He stood up and cursed a lot before running towards the bathroom. I historically laughed until I found myself laying on the floor while holding my stomach.

"Your face describes it all!" I exclaimed while laughing.

"Shut up!" He shouted from the bathroom. I slowly calm down and stood up. Damn his so funny.

It's been a week and right now I'm with Val and his girlfriend again in front of the entrance where Jennie's concert is held.

"Got everything?" He asked, I nodded and present our ticket. The security let us in and wow, this stage is even bigger than the last time.

I gulped feeling nervous even thought I wasn't the one performing yet it feels like it. Though I also feel excited to support her.

We got the seats at the very front of the stage, Jennie could clearly see us from here. We got foods and drinks too. Also Val made a light stick for the both of us.

It's been hours since we arrived yet the show haven't started. I tried to remain calm and be patience. Suddenly everyone gasped at the loud bang at the back of the stage.

I look at Val and he was busy with his girl so look away as I stand up. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" He asked, looking at me like I'm his daughter.

"Restroom." I excused and grab my wrist from his touch and walk away. While I was walking, I was in deep thinking when I bumped into a security.

"I'm sorry," I apologized and look at him. He seems upset, judging by the glare he gave me. I apologetically smiled and slowly walk away from him.

As I open the door to the restroom, A woman suddenly bumped into my shoulders and tripped making her fall on the ground.

"Oh shit-" I panic and tried to reach for her hands but she quickly shove it away, making me felt horrible of myself.

"What are you thinking?!" She exclaimed and look at me. Her face suddenly changed when she look at me.

I didn't know why he was so shocked but she seems familiar.

Luckily my phone rang, I look back at her and give her an apologetic smile as I walk away from the restroom.

I look at the caller and saw Val's so I answered it.

"What?" I said as I am walking back to the stadium.

"I think we're going to pass the concert Liz, I'm sorry.. something came up" He said through the other call.

"What?" I got confused when he suddenly hung up.

What was that about? He were all excited about going to Jennie's concert and now what? just leave me behind all alone.

I sighed and went back to the stadium, forgetting about sneaking to the backstage.

I ended up cheering alone in my seats, squealing like a crazy fan. I somehow didn't realized how happy I am. What is this feeling?

Suddenly Jennie walks towards where I am seated. She jump out of the stage making the fans in my sides squeals louder. She was shining through the spotlight, she casually make her way towards me.

I gulped feeling nervous, I glance at her before I look down. Looking really stiff. What is this feeling? I can hear my heart beat so loud. The atmosphere became silent when I felt her standing in front of me.

"I'm glad you came" My eyes widened in shocked when I felt her hands wrapped around my neck. I jolted at my seat and look at her.

She was smiling, a genuine smile that makes her even more beautiful. I hugged her back, ignoring the people surrounding us. I look to my side and saw Val and her girl seating as they were looking at me smiling.

I thought they left? They weren't shocked at all, they were just..smiling. I look to my other side and all of them were looking at us smiling.

"Jennie..why aren't they shock?" I confusingly asked and look at her.

My eyes widened to see her slowly fading away like dust.

"Jennie, what is happening.." I heard my voice echoes through the stadium and saw her still smiling.

"Everything will be okay.." Her voice echoes as she vanished through the darkness. Everything started to fade just like her. I started to panic until I see nothing but darkness.

My surroundings turned black.

"Don't worry Mrs. Manoban, she'll wake up someday.."

"It's been.."

I slowly open my eyes as a string of sunlight defect to my eyes, hearing the echoes of the voices that were near me.

"Oh my god!" I heard a person exclaimed. I squint my eyes as I fixes my vision to the person in front me. The blur slowly fades and sees Jungkook with a surprised look on his face.

"LISA! YOU'RE FINALLY AWAKE!" He exclaimed. I got confused as I look at the person behind him.

"Mom.." I whispers as I felt dry. What's wrong with my voice, I feel like I haven't spoken for years!

"Lisa, Sweetie! I'm so glad you're awake!" She is tearing up as she hugs me really tight. I wanted to ask something when the doctor with his nurse walks inside.

They helped me sit up and asked me about what I'm feeling. They also explained something about my condition. I am really confused.

"Mom..what's going on?" I asked. 

"You're going to be release tomorrow honey, you're okay" She smiled and caress my head. I raised my eyebrows in confusion.

"No, I meant why am I here? Why does my voice sounds dry? Why.."

"Baby.." She holds my hands and squeeze it as tears escape her eyes. She'd took a deep sigh and look at Jungkook who is now serious before looking back at me.

"Didn't you remember the car accident? that was 4 years ago, Lisa" Jungkook said in a soft voice.

My heart drop and stare at him in shocked.

"Lisa, you were in a coma for 4 years" Mom added. The words they explained, it forbid for me to speak. 

Was that all a dream..?