Season 2: Chapter Fifteen

"days became months, months became years"

-

After I got out of the hospital, Jennie keeps on visiting my mom's house with flowers and a permission for me to hang out with her despite being all busy with her interviews.

We always go out in every street of Seoul like the restaurants, clothing stores, cafes, arcades, and especially the beach, we always tend to pass by the beach when she's going to bring me back home.

"Can we just stay here for a bit..?" I begged with a soft tone, feeling the breezy wind flowing pass us. We are sitting in the sand near the shore.

She looks at me and did not even hesitate to nod, she intertwine her hands with mine as I lean my head to her shoulder.

Jennie, I really hope we stay like this. forever.

"I really hope.." I look at her confused on why she said that. She smiles as a tear escapes her eye.

"I really hope to be with you, Lisa.." She wipes her tear and softly chuckles. "I-I don't want this to end like last time,"

"Hey.." I smiled as I place my other hand on top of our intertwined hands. "Nothing's going that way, okay? everything will be fine," I softly chuckles.

Shes got more popular day by day, It really isn't surprising because of that dreamt when I had a coma.

Her phone rings, she looks at me and apologetically smile while I give her a sincere nod. She took a deep sigh before answering the call.

The moment she answer the call, someone from behind us called her name. At first, I thought it was a fan but it turns out It was Nayan.

"Oh, Lisa?" Nayan surprisinglylook at me as she walks closer.

"Jennie didn't tell me that she was hanging out with you," She scratched the back of her head and titled her head.

I look back at Jennie and noticed that he puts her phone back to her bag. She looks at Nayan before turning to face me.

"Lisa," She sigh again. I could see sadness and stress all over her face.

I softly chuckles and hugs her.

"I understand. You can't leave your fans just for me, are you?" I joked, she laughs softly and shrugs.

I slowly broke the hug and stare at her.

"No, we have to watch the sunset.." She pouts cutely as she looks at me with sparkling puppy eyes.

I gently push her towards the car where Nayan is now waiting.

"Wait, you should come along" She exclaimed.

I shook my head a 'no' and smile at her. "You'll get distracted, I'll just sit here for a while before going back home," She stares deep at me. I could see that she was trying to read my mind. I laughed and then she pouts again before slowly nodding her head.

"Okay.." She said and holds my hand. I look at Nayan and saw her busy talking to her phone.

Jennie went inside the car and so did Nayan.

I waved at them before they drove away. She's gaining more fame and haters at the same time yet she haven't share anything about what she feel right now.

I sigh and took a glance back at the setting sun. I turn around and starts walking to the bus station.

While walking, my phone ring repeatedly signalling someone is spamming their texts. I opened my phone and look at the messages that Jungkook texted.