Season 2: Chapter Ten

"it's part of my experience"

-

I shrugged my thought about Han bin, I should get over him about last night.

His a real jerk. I should have known

"Val I'm going" I said as I twist the doorknob.

"Already?" He exclaimed as he rushed his way to the foyer.

I shrugged and bid goodbye with him, he just smiled and did the same thing to.

I walk out of the building as I realized I don't have a car with me nor my bag. Luckily, I got my cellphone and car key with me.

I grunt in frustrations as I head back to his place and knock on his door.

He wasn't answering so I dialed the code to his apartment and got in.

"Val!-"

He was half-naked, I look at him from the head to bottom as I gulp.

I shrugged off my thoughts as I hopelessly sigh.

"Can you drop me back at the restaurant?"

He smiled and nodded.

"Let me grab something to wear" He said and walk over to his room.

-

We got in his car as he started the engine and droves off.

During the ride, he keeps on bickering about last night. He said something about my drunk personality and stuff but somehow he complains why I act unusual and that he never seen me being like that before.

"야,입 다물어[Hey, shut up]" I grunt in annoyance as I glance at him very annoyed.

"You know I can understand, right?" He chuckles and focus his attention in driving"

"I don't care.." I said looking at the window.

"งี่เง่า[idiot]" I'm sure he doesn't know any Thai.

"What did you say?!" He asked.

I just ignore him as he continue to bickers during the ride.

He drop me safely back at the restaurant and bid goodbye with me.

I walk towards my car and notice a small paper clipped on my windshield, I took it and read it.

"What?" I exclaimed in disbelief.

Seeing that I got fined for parking my car for too long, isn't that necessary nowadays.

"I got some personal reason though!" I grunt in annoyance as I childishly stomps around.

"꼬마 야, 너 미쳤 니?[Kid, Are you crazy?]" A Korean old man asked me formally.

I apologized and bowed at them.

"Kids are really weird nowadays especially in a foreign city, ah.." He exclaimed and walks off.

I scoff and got in my car.

"아, 방금 깨달았다[Oh, I just realized]" I said and grab my phone to text Tate about my bag that I left yesterday.

I drove off and went home.

Finally Tate texted me that my bag was with her, she will give it to me this afternoon at the restaurant since I haven't visited it for awhile, I agree and hoping to see everyone there.

-

I got home and plop myself on my sofa.

This is really boring, what should I do?