Season 2: Chapter Four

"tell me how i'm supposed to forget"

-

My staff and I flew to New York 2 weeks before the event.

It's already Tuesday yet my body feel so tired after practicing my vocals overnight in my hotel room.

Days already passed by all I did was practicing in and out whether I'm in my hotel room, or in the van. This job is tiresome yet I need to prove to my fans that this is for them.

I sigh and look outside the car windows.

"매니저[manager]," I called out as he averted his eyes on me.

"Can we eat there instead at the american fast food, my old deceased best friends's father owns that restaurant and the foods there has a lot of variety of dishes.." I explained.

I remember when I visit Lisa's condo and unsurprisingly she always cooked me this maple salmon that her father used to teach her since she was a kid.

"Okay then, Go back to that restaurant" He said telling the driver.

I smiled and thanked him.

-

As I were walking towards the entrance, my manager told the front waiter that they need 5 seated table for everyone. The waiter nodded and leads them to an empty big table located at the right-middle area.

This restaurant reminds me of her, the interiors, the smell of every food is really mouth-watering. Everything about this restaurant reminds me about her.

They soon got their menus and start ordering.

"Can I get maple salmon, It's been a while since I ate this" I ordered and chuckles. I look at my manager and he smiled.

The waiter nodded and everyone gave their orders as the waiter went inside the kitchen. I tried to peek in when the waiter opened it so wide.

I saw a lady with a blonde hair facing the waitress, I can't clearly see her face but she's tall. Seconds later, the door closes and I left their looking around the place.

The restaurant has a very elegant designs and its very fancy too.

It looks small from the outside but when you go in, its like your living in a fantasy. Everything is really fancy especially the interiors.

I can't imagine if Lisa was here, she would be very happy seeing that her dad is doing a great job.

I hope the maple salmon taste like how Lisa cooked it. I would appreciate the chef for doing a good job.

"Jungkook, this restaurant is really fancy, are you sure their food is not like those tiny foods and big plates? That wouldn't be worth it" My staff said as I laugh.

"Of course not, every food here will make your tummy full that you'll call it really worth it." I exclaimed.

Moments later, A waiter arrived with our food and everything looks tasty. Everyone on my team takes a picture of the food and then they dig in.

I look at mine, it really looks delicious so I dig in. I didn't even bother to take a picture, it already treasured in my mind.

"This is delicious than ever" I exclaimed. Then I saw a waitress and called her.

She nodded and walk towards me, "May I help you sir?" She asked and smiled.

"I want to meet the chef who cooked this dish" I said, looking at the maple salmon.

"Yes sir," She said and walks off.

The maple salmon really taste like Lisa's cook. I really miss this so much.