Season 2: Chapter Seven

"it will not end you"

-

Jennie appeared to be in that swing.

A loud beat started the whole song, people cheering for her.

It's one of the best song that she made so far, I always listened to this but I stopped when I found out she dated someone, I don't know why that affects me so much.

Now I'm going solo..

I touch my neckline and suddenly remember about my necklace that got lost since mom and I moved to a different country.

I look back at Jennie and seeing her charisma on stage really felt so different.

I cheered together with this people and it hyped the atmosphere. It was the nicest remix that everybody heard.

Now I'm going slow mo..

People kept jumping and singing to the beat.

Moments later, the song ended pretty well. Jennie grab a water bottle in front of the stage and drinks it. People wowed on how angelic she drinks.

She finished drinking and laughed when hearing everybody.

She bowed at every direction, she's really friendly.

I look at Val and he was having fun, I look back at Jennie and now saw her looking at my direction.

I quickly covered my face with my phone and started hyping up so she wouldn't notice.

She look in the other direction and not even bother looking this way again.

-

The concert finally ended and it's already 10:47 pm, some fans were left while taking picture in front of the stage. hearing everybody had a lot of time.

Val haven't speak a lot again and I'm dying to know why. He should be hyped right now with all those cool musics.

We were walking towards the exit when I received a text to silly jk.

I stopped and notice Val continued walking, so I run and grab Val's shirt at the back. He shrugged it off and continue to walk.

'hey wanna meet up?'

'I can't, sorry'

'why?'

'I got work tomorrow'

'okay'

-

I turned off my phone and look once again at the stage. I have a memorable memories today.

I smiled and lock my arm on Val's arm as I leaned at his shoulder.

"I'm so tired, let's go home" I said smiling.

He smiled and nodded.

We got in the car and drove off.

The Stadium is now peaceful, but I heard they still have concert tomorrow and unfortunately I got a lot of things working on tomorrow.

Well I wasted my ticket for just one day.

I shrugged it off and closes my eyes, hoping to just sleep on my way home.

The car then drove again and now it's making a turn until we reached my building.

Val woke me up and told me I'm home, I thanked him and went inside and to my apartment. I unlock the door and went direct to my bedroom. Didn't even bother to change and just plop on the bed.