Ten

"Accident"

-

Han Bin ran outside to catch up to Lisa. He look around him and saw a back of a girl sitting on the slab of the stairs.

"Lisa.." He murmured.

By the sound of what he was hearing, Lisa was just spacing out, facing forward .

Han Bin walks closer to her and Lisa noticed a shadow behind her.

Lisa look behind her as Han Bin froze to where he was standing.

She ran downstairs as she ran her fingers through her hair when her hair tie fell on the ground without her noticing it but Han Bin did.

"Wait!" Han Bin said as he grab the hair tie from the ground and chases after her.

He grab her wrist and stops her from running.

"Let go." Lisa said without even looking back.

"Please Lisa, I'm sorry" He plead, looking for an answer.

Please..

"I said let go.. please." She commanded as she look back with her teary eyes. She yank her wrist from Han Bin.

"They set me up that day—" He exclaimed, looking straight into her eyes.

She shook her head no as she walks away.

Hebwatch her walk away, she's far away from here.

Our memories together with Jungkook are fading, until she disappeared.

But the two didn't know that someone is watching them from the distance.

Lisa stops at the pedestrian light and was waiting for the green light to pop up.

She was looking at her phone and was really pissed. She dialed Jisoo for confrontation since Jisoo is her only escape.

"Lisa!" Someone called when a droplets of rain starting to pour on their heads.

Lisa look behind her and saw Han Bin running towards her. But luckily, the green light shines signaling all the people waiting to cross the line.

Lisa runs in the middle when she heard a honk getting louder, she look at her side and saw a car that might have a broken break.

The driver scrolled down his window and said. "떠나다![Move away]" while in a panic.

Lisa can't do move her body because of how scared she was as the rain started to pour so hard.

She look back at Han Bin who is looking terrified while looking at her, when her eyes switches to the guy at the back of Han Bin who is Jungkook who is swiftly running towards her.

Jungkook was about to save her when people started screaming at Lisa when the car bumped at her.

The car then stop at the edge of the traffic light when it bumped to another car.

Jungkook was shocked as tears formed in his eyes, as well as Han Bin.

Han Bin froze on where he was standing as he watches all the people panicking from the distances when his tears flows down.

'There was nothing I could do. All I could do was fall and hurt someone, leave them behind and tremble at my own pain..' He thought as he look down.

He then realized that he should be the one to carry her.

He look at the distance and by the time he realized what happened, Jungkook already carried Lisa with tears on his eyes.

Jungkook look at Han Bin's direction and glares as he mouthed, "It's your fault".

Han Bin clenched his hands as he eyed him who is carrying a lifeless body to an ambulance.

He ran back to a the building and went inside the male's restroom.

There was no one in the rest room except for him.

He looked in the mirror and saw the same situation where he had to leave Lisa to those pesky bullies.

His trauma is starting to invade him again. He shook his head as he harshly hits his hands in the mirror, making the mirror cracked.

He continued to hit the mirror until some of the pieces started to shattered around. His hands are bleeding but he didn't care at all.

He walk outside the rest room and walks over to where he left his friends.

-

He open the auditorium's big doors and was meet with friends, who is worried.

"Did you catch her up?" Song asked.

Han Bin look at the ground.

His friends looks at each other.

"Hey, are you okay" Song asked.

"오 왜, 왜?![Oh why, why?!]" Jin-hwan asked in a worried tone.

Han Bin shook his head multiple times while wiping his tears.

"Okay, we won't forced you to tell us. We're fine with that." Jin-hwan reassuringly said with a smile and patted Han Bin when he felt a sticky liquid in Han Bin's hands.

He grabbed Han Bin's hands and was shocked on the bloody sight he was looking.

"What happened to your hands?" He asked shockingly while telling others to get a first aid kit back stage.

-

"You shouldn't hurt yourself because of her, let her live happily" His friends said, unaware of what happened to Lisa.

"Yeah, he's right, you should moved on. You got  plenty of friends out there" Bobby exclaimed.

Lisa and Jungkook are different.

We were walking through the hallway when my friends noticed that every student we passed by where on their phone, gossiping, and talking about the news that had been broadcast earlier.

"What are they talking about?" Bobby asked curiously to his friends.

"How would we know? we were staying at that dark damn room for hours" Song retorted.

"그래, 나는 그녀에 대해 슬프다[Yeah, I'm sad bout her]"

"나는 그녀가 괜찮 으면 좋겠다[I want her to be okay]"

"Oh god, I can't believe its her"

"What's exactly happened?"

Bobby grown very curious about the news so he walk over to one of the students and asked about the gossips that the students were talking about.

He felt uneasy after hearing the gossips when the girl suggest him to watch the video that had been shared to the university's page.

He thank them for telling him and went back to his friends.

"Guys I now know about the news that they've been talking about.." He said and look at the sad Han Bin.