Season 2: Chapter Fourteenth

"Stuck in wonderland"

-

The door swung opened, revealing two women who I have been missing on my entire life. Their expression were priceless. I notice the bags they're holding.

"Is this legit?!" Jisoo exclaimed in english accent. Eh, she's getting better though. I'm glad I can see their beautiful faces again.

"LISAAAAA!" Rosé run towards me as she'd drop the bag on the floor and gave me a gentle hug.

"I miss you guys so much!" I softly-yell as I hug her back. Jisoo place the bags on the table and walks closer to us and joined in.

"Hey! that was our queue!" They exclaimed in unison. I am already happy but I felt like someone's..

Missing.

"Where's..?" I whisper as they let go and face me seriously.

I gulped in hesitation. I want to know where she is but I felt kind of guilty. Is it about the past..?

"Where is she.." I said almost tearing up. I look away from them and faced the window. Seeing the mere view of the beautiful city of Seoul.

I heard one of them sighed so I unknowingly look back at them. I can see their hesitation as well as the actions when they understand by what I was implying by 'her'.

"She's out of town right now..but you don't mind her visiting you someday right?" Jisoo asked, she was now holding my wrist while caressing it. As for Rosé, she's caressing my hair like I am a doll to her.

"We already inform her once we heard the news, but if you're not in the mood to talk to her then maybe we can text her-"

"No! I mean..I want to talk to her, someday.." I took a deep sigh once I said that. I just noticed the outfits Rosé and Jisoo's wearing. They were all formal, I believe they are working now. I mean, it's been 4 years, I guess..

"Are you guys from work?" Jungkook asked. We almost forgot he was right behind us. Mom left to do some business on her work. She trusted Jungkook so much that he also became one of my guardian in this hospital.

"Uh.." Rosé look at Jisoo as if they were communicating. I can sense the unpleasant atmosphere around them. Jungkook and I both raised our eyebrows and stare at them.

"Rosé skipped." Jisoo bluntly said in her English accent as she pointed the person in front of her.

"Hey! Don't blame me! I was just on the corner flir- Ugh! You just took me with you!" She defend herself as she squinted her eyes on Jisoo.

Jisoo stares at her long enough before realizing what Rosé said.

"You're flirting with our Mr. Park?!" Jisoo gasped as she covers her mouth with her hands.

"No! I mean- it's free time so maybe?! but that doesn't matter anyway!" Rosé pouts and crossed her arms.

"Damn Rosé! I thought you were going out with the other 'Park'" Jungkook exclaimed while looking at her with a weird face.

Rosé just rolled her eyes as she looks back at Jisoo with her mouth wide open like she's disagreeing with her friend.

"Who is this Mr. Park?" I chuckles and sits comfortably. They all look at me as Jisoo squealed in excitement.

"So we have this newly promoted manager in our department- but let me tell ya'!" She squealed again and took a lot of breath before smiling widely at me.

"His a hot babe, Lisa!!" 

"Plus! He got Rosé's ideal type" She smirked at Rosé.

"Stop. Lisa will steal our man" Rosé joked.