Nine

"Mine"

-

During the class hours, I keep on thinking about the incident last night in Hongdae. My eyes are still swollen from crying during that night when I came home, I don't know why but when I walk inside my living room, Jungkook is now sleeping peacefully in one of my sofa, I look at him and sadly smile as I walk over to my room to do my night routine.

I also don't know why I even cried that night. It's so weird because all I knew is that I don't want to give my trust on him like before, he betrayed me.

"Ms. Manoban!" My professor yells as he bang his book on the desk.

I startle and went back to reality as a tear left my eyes.

"Y-yes sir." I stuttered as I slowly, shakily stands up.

"Don't you know how low your grades are when it comes to my subject?" He raises his voice as I lower my head to face the ground.

I didn't know what to say as I clenched my fist and wanted to go away from all the trouble that I have been encountered this days.

"Ms. Manoban!" He yells as I ran outside.

I was now running through the hallways as students around stares at me. I don't really care at all as I continue my pace and was lost in my thoughts.

I entered into a random room and was panting as I catch my breath. I look around to see that I am at the swimming area. I walk over to the pool and sit near it.

I was crying.

I don't know why.

I lower my head just to meet with my knees as I silently cry.

I'm so emotional right now.

I stop crying when I heard a splash. I look around and nothing was there.

Suddenly, I look under the water and saw something swimming towards me.

I was scared, I couldn't move my entire body.

Then that thing jumps out of the water as I shockingly screams.

I heard a laugh and I guarantee you, that thing wasn't just a thing but it's a male voice, laughing. A very familiar voice.

"Oh my god, your screams-" He cut midway.

"L-Lisa??" He was shocked.

I look at him with my swollen face as I sniff.

"A-are you okay?" He asked.

I sadly smile and nodded.

He sigh and said, "No you're not" as he gets out of the pool and sits right next to me.

He tries to hug me but I dodge it.

"You're wet." I said, clueless on what I said.

I look at him and he was smirking. I realized what I just said and I hit him hard in his shoulder.

He whimpered in pain.

"I didn't mean it in a bad way! God, you're so dirty Jungkook." I said as I shook my head no.

"I know, I know." He exclaimed with a chuckle.

"I'm being serious right now, stop it." I said seriously.

"I know.." He sigh as I look at him.

"What?" He look back with a confusion look printed on his face.

"I..I saw him last night.." I hesitantly said.