Season 2: Chapter Five

"accept yourself as you were designed"

-

Today is my lucky day!

I got out of bed really early around 5 am and take a bath for more than 10 minutes.

Right now, I'm looking for a formal outfit because I'm going to be working in the company, not in the restaurant. I feel bad because I can't be working with my favorite staff.

I'll be in the office for quite a long time. This is because I'm the VP, so I gotta be working on papers, not cooking.

I really like the combo of what I'm wearing right now. It consist with a beige coat and pair it with jeans, and I won't be needing a bag cause I'm lazy to bring a bag.

I walk out of my apartment and meet some room services along, they greeted me and I greeted them back.

I waited for the elevator and as soon it reached my floor, I press B1, because my car parked there. I get in the car and start the engine. I drove outside the building and to the company.

It's really traffic right now, maybe there's an accident happening. I tried peeking in my window but I can't see anything since there's a lot of cars surrounds me.

I asked some people passing by the sidewalk, they said that there is a celebrity caught by fans and the traffic started there.

I thanked them and just shrugged it off. New York is a busy city.

Finally the traffic's gone and I finally arrived at the company. I parked the car in front of the building because there's a empty space. Rarely there is a lot of car parked in this road and miraculously I spotted a vacant spot.

I got out of the car and walk inside the building and the people greeted me and I greeted them back.

People in our company is really friendly and hardworking.

My office located beside my dad's office, And right now since dad is on business trip, I got all his works done before going to work.It could be a burden if I do my work and dad's work together. I would be really confused and things would get complicated.

I sat on my chair and do some designing to the company's overall mission, self-planning and evaluating the work of other employees, especially to our personal services.

-

I called Val to have lunch with me at the Japanese restaurant that I just been planning to visit. And right now I'm waiting for him at the lobby.

"Liz!" I look at the entrance and saw Val with a simple outfit with glasses on, he looks really good with it.

I walk towards him and hug him as he hug me back.

"I'm really hungry, let's go?" He asked and I nodded, we walk together at the exit and to his car.

"Yo, you finally got it!" I exclaimed, he finally got his dream car.

He chuckles with the really cute face.

We got in the car and it smells so new.

I already booked a seat for the two of us in that restaurant and I hope its not really crowded. We talked a lot inside his car and how he'd got it.

He started putting the music on and the car was now filled with lit musics, we jammed and sang along to the musics. Until we finally arrived at our destinations.

He got out first and opened my door for me, I thanked him as we walk together inside the restaurant.

Once we're inside, I told the waiter that I already book a seat for 2 in the name of Ms. Brueschweiler in a private room. He leads us to one of a cube room with a very nice Japanese interiors.