Eight

"I never notice it was you all the time."

-

"Thank you." I murmured when he look back at me and smile which I think he heard it.

"Come on, we need to catch up the others." Han Bin said, walking away.

Junhoe nodded and signal us to follow him, and we did.

We follow him from behind as he jog his way to where the boys at. He then turn right, revealing a door, stopping us from our track. Looking at each other while Junhoe just look in front of him.

"This is odd.." Nayan murmured.

"What do you mean?" Junhoe asked without looking from behind.

"I mean, I've been in this place before but I haven't seen a door when I walked here." She explained.

"This door had been here before, come follow me." Junhoe said as he twisted the doorknob and open the door, revealing a dark room as the light shines through the inside of the room that reveals a sofa with 5 people facing their backs at us.

"That is the creepiest statues I have ever seen." Nayan blurt out when the so called statues move their head to face them.

"Their heads moved!"Nayan scream and run to my back.

Junhoe chuckles at her statement and turn on the lights.

His laughs flutters Nayan when she tighten her grip at my shirt.

"They are actually humans." He said, closing the door.

"Hi again" The Bobby said.

Nayan and I just waved and bowed at them.

"와아 나는 그것을 믿을 수 없다[Wow, I can't believe it]." One of them said.

I forgot their names now.

"huh?" I said in a questionable yet clueless look.

"I can't believe we've met a popular model."

Jennie lifelessly smile and was about to bow again when bobby stops her.

"No no, no need to bow"

I bowed to apologize.

He chuckles and bowed back as he smiles.

I glance at every boys in front of us and I can tell that these boy have their different charms that girls from their school swoon over.

I looked away when some of them caught me staring at them. Junhoe also notice that as he chuckles making everyone look at him.

He noticed that everyone is staring at him as he just grinned back.

"what..?" He said before returning to his senses.

Everyone then look away.

"So what exactly is this place?" Nayan bluntly asked, looking around her.

One of the guys with a blonde hair look at her and smiled.

"It's our hide out where we casually meet up." He said preferring to his friends, looking at her as he wink then look away.

Nayan just let out a 'tsk' sound, making me smile at her actions.

"Oh my lord!" Nayan exclaimed shocked, eyeing me like there is some bad news.

"The photoshoot.." She whispers after putting her hands to cover her mouth in shocked.

I imitated her actions and look at her like I'm about to cry.

"Can you guys help us to go back to that restaurant , please?" Nayan plead, looking at the 7 confused faces.