Season 2: Chapter Eight

"I fear it is him"

-

Time went so fast that it's already Saturday, my work yesterday really is very chill. I got nothing to do but to attend the meeting with the board of directors, directing, reporting and stuff.

Yesterday,I dyed my hair to a grayish brown and went home early as I was practicing my own choreo for today and I finally got it so fast. I'll be teaching for about 2 hours in the afternoon, and go home.

And surprisingly I'm partnering with my friend back in the studio.

I'm wearing a hyped outfit for today because today's going to be cool. My colleagues would be really surprise if they know I'm back.

I also grab another maroon sports bra for an extra clothing.

I already texted Val that I'll be at the dance studio and that I'll start teaching again.

Grabbing my car key as I walk outside the apartment. I got in the car and droves off.

The traffic is really annoying, I turned my car and went to the short cut and luckily there's no traffic jam in here.

I sigh in relief and continue to drive to the studio.

-

I arrived 5 minutes and start face palming myself for being late.

I opened the entrance door and greeted some students.

"Is that Lili?"

"Lili is back, oh my god!" One of the students react. I chuckled and bow at them.

I was look for my friend as I grab my phone to text her when I bump into someone.

"I'm so sorry-" I apologized as he gently holds both of my elbows.

"Are you okay?.." He look at me, dazed and confused.

We look at each other for so quiet some time.

"Lisa-" He was interrupted.

"Look's like you've meet each other" We look at my friend talking and smiling.

He let go of my elbows as I stand there with an awkward smile.

He look back at me while I just there standing.

His scent of lavender is really strong that I can smell it.

-

The students finally went inside the room as they put their bags at the side.

My friend leads the students inside while Han Bin and I were left outside.

It was really awkward, it was so silent.

"Alright everyone, Lili is back with more skillful, creative, and awesome dance choreography every Saturday! Please welcome her!" Once I heard my name, I walk towards the door when he grabbed my hand.

I look at him as I felt my arm trembling, he let go moments later as he look back.

I entered the room and greeted everyone as they cheered my presence.

We then started the session one by one.

I were at the back with my friend as we watch Han Bin teaches his steps.

"Han Bin's really good right?" My friend asked as she stares at him.

I just hum in response.

An hour later they started filming and Han Bin walks to the front as he position himself.