Thirteen

"Disaster"

-

"Jennie?" The guys shockingly said in unison.

"Oh? you guys knew each other?" Han Bin asked, looking at Lisa, who is looking at the window.

"Well, we meet a couple of days ago" Jennie simply said.

"I never knew you guys knew each other too! What a coincidence." Jennie added as she smiles.

"Yeah, what a coincidence.." Han Bin said and was moving closer to where Lisa is.

"Han Bin just stop where you are." Jisoo exclaimed, looking worried at Lisa.

Jennie look at Jisoo confusingly.

"Wait why are you stopping him?" Jennie asked.

Jisoo ignore her and was blocking Han Bin.

"I just want to talk-" He was cut off midway.

"Just go out." Lisa commanded, looking straight back to Han Bin.

"Lisa please." He plead.

"Han Bin, she needs to take a rest."Jisoo said.

He gave up and let his group of friends follow him from behind, leaving the room.

Everyone that is inside the room were silent, no one were asking what's going on.

After a couple of minutes, Jennie speaks up.

"Why did you let them leave just like that?" She asked, clueless.

"There's a deep story between Lisa and Han Bin," Jisoo quickly responds.

Jennie didn't ask anything else, but she's still very curious about what just happened minutes ago.

-

Rose and Jennie bid goodbyes with the two girls who is staying in the hospital since Jisoo will be the one who's going to take care of Lisa.

"Goodbye, have a sweet dreams you two." Jennie exclaimed, waving her hands before she close the doors.

Lisa and Jisoo waves back and was smiling.

Minute passed, "Are you okay?" Jisoo asked, looking worried to Lisa who's deep in thoughts.

"What?" Lisa blinked twice as she look at Jisoo.

Jisoo chuckles as she repeat her question, seconds ago.

"Well, I really don't know.." Lisa said, looking away.

"If you ever felt down, just asked me to confront me next time, okay?" Jisoo sincerely said as she smiles.

I just nodded and hugs her as she hugs me back.

"It's pretty late, we should sleep by now. We don't want our skin to look horrible." Jisoo exclaimed.

"I'm fine being horrible." I blurted out.

"Shh. I don't want that to hear from all of my friends, especially you, Ms. Manoban." She said, chuckling.

"Okay, Mrs. Park-" I cut midway.

"Shh!, don't expose my crush!" She exclaimed, playfully slaps my shoulder as I apologized.

"Well, goodnight." Lisa said as she covered herself with the hospital's blanket.

Jisoo just shrugged it off and walk over to the couch where she sleeps.

Sorry for the short chapter, I am currently in the middle of chaos.

What I meant from the word chaos is that, there are tons of

homework , projects ..so on and so for ;) Also I'm terribly sorry for

being inactive and something else. Don't hate me with my doings, just hate those

haters. xoxo kthjelatine, your author <3