Fourteen

"End"

 After 1 week, Lisa got out of the hospital and became more close to Jennie. The two always hangs out as Lisa almost fail her grades after skipping some of her major subjects in a week. And right now, They are in Jennie's penthouse.

"Lisa you shouldn't skipped class like that, it's been a week." Jennie exclaimed.

"I just realized that it was fun, don't worry I won't fail this time." Lisa smiled.

Jennie can't accept that her friend will fail her grades because of her.

"Are you that crazy?" Jennie asked of the blue, the anger in her are boiling.

"W-what?" Lisa was shocked as she stare at Jennie in confused.

"Are you really that crazy?" Jennie repeated.

"What do you mean? Why are you asking me that sudden? Are you angry?" Lisa asked lots of questions.

And they knew that this conversation will lead them to a major fight.

"Like, you are skipping class because of me and then what if you'll get low grades. It's not fun skipping class, Lisa. Just continue to study hard and-" Jennie was about to say the last sentence but Lisa interrupts her.

"So you don't want to hang out with me anymore?" Lisa asked Jennie in disbelief.

"What? No-no! Lisa stop thinking some negative thoughts about our friendship!" Jennie exclaimed.

"You know what? I think you don't love me anymore." Lisa said.

"What? you're the one thinking of that kind of trash, Lisa." Jennie said, standing up.

"I knew you don't love me in the first place, I just knew it." Lisa said, looking away.

Jennie can't believe what Lisa just told her.

"Just tell me Lisa, I know you have something to tell me." Jennie said.

Lisa was hesitant.

"You know what? I'm going," Jennie said.

"I can't handle this friendship anymore." She continues as she picks up her phone and was about to go upstairs when.

"No matter how much money, fame, and fortune you have, it doesn't mean shit if it's not connected with love." Lisa exclaimed as tears escaped her eyes and walks away.

Jennie didn't look back at Lisa as tears also fell from her cheeks.

"I'm sorry" She said, looking down.

Jennie wipes her tears and went inside her room.

Lisa sat in there for a couple minutes and stared at the room where Jennie went inside. She can't believed that she'd said those word to Jennie, it was harsh. But she feels like their fight were just to amateur to fought over small things.

She'd sigh and stands up, looking away and exiting the condo quietly. On the other hand, Jennie was crying and had nothing to do but to lay on her bed. She regretted telling those words to Lisa and she hoped that they will be okay someday.

Jennie leaves her bed and went to her bathroom to refresh herself.

-

Lisa was walking away from the building that she was in, she was forcing herself to hold her tears as she fasten her pace and doesn't know that the stoplight is red, signaling the citizens to wait for their move to go across to the other.

Lisa was looking down and was spacing out as she walks across the road as people were shouting but she didn't heard anything. She went back to reality when a loud honk drives passed her, making her jumped as her eyes went wide. She didn't know how'd she get here.