Season 2: Chapter Twelve

"Surprise!"

Long Chapter Ahead

-

It almost the day of the interview but all I think of everyday is how I'm going to face Jennie.

"Ms. Liz" I glance at my door and saw my assistant with the files on her hand.

She walks closer to me and put one of the file in front of me, it look at it and it was written about the interview for this Thursday.

"I already checked the preparation for the set this week and also the employees in the restaurant." She exclaimed.

I nodded and opened the file. It shows about the schedule, time, places inside the restaurant and the attendance of the employees that day. My eyebrows meet when I noticed Tate is not around on that day.

"Is Tate's day off on Thursday?" I asked, looking at the file.

She look back at me when I asked. "Yes Ms."

"Is this all?" I asked when she nodded. She then walks out of my office.

I stood up. Walking towards the big windows beside my desk as I let my thoughts wonder.

I think it is right to face the reality, I mean. I've been hiding for almost 4 years now and I just realize that hiding away from the people that I treasures the most is useless.Will Jennie forgive me? I felt guilty for doing this. My reasons are too low. I don't know what to tell her if we met.

I sighed as Iook outside and saw the sun setting outside. I smiled and look away as I made my way towards my desk.

I grab my keys and walks outside my office. My assistant bid goodbyes and so did I. I waited for the elevator and moments later, I got in and press the underground parking lot where my car was parked.

I walk towards my car and get inside as I start the engine and drove off.

I plop on my sofa the moment I reached home. I grab my phone and visit my social media. I was scrolling through my news feed and my eyes caught the attention of Val's post.

It was a video of Jennie walking with a lot of fans surrounds her. My eyes widen when someone shouts in the video about New York City. I then glance at the location to the post and it was the JFK International Airport.

I quickly sit straight and just look at the post in shocked

She's already here?!

I went to other of my social friends who really is a fan of Jennie and check their tweets about it. My jaw dropped when one of them were in the same picture with Jennie and my friend.

They are really lucky, I smiled and just stare at the photo.

Moments later, I went to take a shower and wears my pajama. I open my laptop and turned it on. I am checking my mails every night. My brows meet when I received a mail from my promotions. I opened it and my jaw dropped again.

A famous TV show here in New York requested to have an interview about how I became the successful vice president of our restaurant.

I called my assistant about it and told her to send my dad the request that I'll forward right now. I was shocked when I received a text from my dad just saying a 'good luck'.

I guess he's really busy. I replied on the mail and accept the interview and I talked about the schedule of the meeting. It's really a hectic week so I replied saying that we can have our meeting next week.

I went to sleep after that.

-

I went to our restaurant earlier than the staff. I walk inside and saw some of the employees getting ready. they greeted me when they saw me. I flashed them a genuine smile and help them.