Season 2: Chapter One

This is dedicated to all my friends especially to my lovely readers. Thank you for supporting the first book and hope you enjoy reading this second season.

Finally! Season 2 is here!

Everyone of you must be waiting for this season for so long and I haven't published it last year because of some school problems, lack of ideas, and bla bla bla.

Enjoy the second book and no judgments cause your author is really dramatic lol.

DISCLAIMER
I transferred everything here because for some reason, no one 

Enjoy!

***

It's been 4 damn years since I hid myself from them. It's hard to not seen by them especially the time when I told my mom that I'm going to stay with dad for good, I explained who some lies and some things that could make her believed me.

Yet I told her to not say anything about me when my friends came to visit our house. I told her to act happy and things that will not blow my cover.

It was really hard when I first arrived here in New York, I can hardly communicate especially that time when I first met Val..

4 years ago

"Ms. Brueschweiler!" A guy exclaimed.

I walk closer and greet him, "Good afternoon.."

"I'm Park Val, your dad assigned me as your personal assistant ma'am"

I was shocked, I can't believe dad went this far. I don't need no personal assistant.

"Nice meeting you Val" He nod and smiled.

He grabs my luggage as we walk through the exit of this elegant airport. I look around hoping my dad will be here with me.

"I'll escort you to your service ma'am-"

"Where's dad?"

The guy smiled and said, "He's having an important meeting at the moment ma'am but don't worry, maybe you'll see him after."

I just nod as fresh breeze welcomes me, I smiled following the person in front of me.

I feel someone looking at me so I look everywhere and notice a suspicious guy with a white mask at the distance, looking at me with wide eyes.

I found it really creepy so I shrugged it off.

When we reached outside, a car stop in front of me and the guy opened the door for me. I thanked him and get in.

The guy get in as soon as he put my luggage at the back of the car.

"This is your chauffeur, Manong Ed. He is Filipino and have been your dad's driver for 5 years."

"Nice meeting you ma'am." He smiled so sweet and he really look friendly.

"Nice meeting you too, Manong."

We rode through the city and it was amazing, I can't believe i'm in one of the most populous city in the United States. Its a very crowded city. The sun is setting pretty quick and the sunset made the city even beautiful.

My dad and my mom weren't divorce but some how part their ways because of their career. I can't believe I left my mom unknowingly, all she knew is I was dead. My dad doesn't know anything about this mess and I assured him to stop answering my mom's call from now on. I got to a better excused that I got a really big fight with mom.